Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Nicky Improvement Thread
Inspired by Tori's Improvement thread - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Improvement

With all the recent conflicts dividing our community, I feel that it would be prudent to create an improvement thread for myself. As an administrator on PH and moderator on both TTT and Murder, I suppose that I have an inordinate amount of influence compared to normal players and certain other staff members. With this role comes certain responsibilities, including making some unpleasant choices. My main objective is to ensure that other players are able to maximize their enjoyment of our servers, without taking away the fun from others. 

I've been here for four years and during that time, I've seen and done quite a bit. 

Despite the saying, I like to think that you can still teach an old dog new tricks, though. 

I ask for your feedback so I can improve. Thanks in advance.
Just hoping you haven't overstretched yourself really. Each position puts you at least partially, or in PH pretty fully in charge of that server. Wouldn't like to see you burn out

Which isn't really an improvement point really I suppose, but a note I guess. Otherwise you've done well, and are a large part of why PH still functioned after the exodus of staff

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Take breaks when needed, don't try to burn yourself out.
Stop fucking talking in third person
Jkjk, give yourself a break more often because soon enough you'll get burned out, hell I'm surprised you made it this far without burning out, props to that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your doing fine Nicky, I'd just say hop on prop hunt a bit more and say hi