Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Staff
Offender's Name:  EpicGuy and Squishy

Offender's SteamID: No idea

Offender's Rank: Mod and Test Mod, respectively.

What They Did: gagged and autoslayed me for a disagreement.

When They Did It: less than an hour ago

Potential Witnesses: Ho Ho Ho  Puss.

Proof:  From chat: "EpicGuy gagged You"
"*DEAD* Not Bizarro: Not Bizarro has been autoslain by Squishy 7 minutes ago with the reason: 'Cant kill someone for... moving a health station'."

Other: The situation was that Puss would not stop moving a health station when I (a D) was telling him to stop. That made him sus (a HS in an open area is like Inno bait to a sniping T), but I killed him because he wouldn't stop, explain himself, or heed my warnings. Turned out Puss was an inno, though.

While I was respectfully explaining my reasoning, I was gagged and autoslain by the staff. That's where my problem lies.
So you were slain for RDM, then you complained about the slay, got gagged, and kept trying to argue? Nah fam there's no abuse here
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Penny told me that you KOS'd someone for moving the healthstation around. He told me your response was: " It was very sus as you could have been moving it to give a sniper a clear shot, and later it seemed like you were trying to push it under the couch where no one could use it. What WAS kos-able, though, was you not stopping when a detective was telling you to stop. I even gave you a few warnings. All you had to do was at least acknowledge me in chat, and you would've been alive"

If this is true, your slay was justified knowing that you killed the player before it was Overtime. There is no abuse here.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I see no problem here, move along everyone.
^ I honestly have nothing to say because they said it all for me.
2nd one in a week. Oh boy. This one might not be as long as it's pretty cut and dry. Firstly, I hope you had a merry Christmas. Did Santa give you everything you asked for? Alright, enough of that.

(12-27-2017, 05:32 PM)Not Bizarro Wrote: but I killed him because he wouldn't stop, explain himself, or heed my warnings. Turned out Puss was an inno, though.

I'm not going to give you the bumhole cleaning you need, you've done that for me. You admitted to killing an Innocent player, and you killed him for a reason that is not listed in the MOTD. I gagged you because you kept arguing with me and Squishy after being told multiple times that what you did was wrong. You admit that you shouldn't have killed him for moving the health station, but you should have killed him because he didn't listen to you, a Detective. The only command he has to listen to from you is test or KOS. Just because you're the Detective doesn't mean you're the ultimate authority for a round. There are still rules you have to abide by. Also, if you're going to admit to breaking the rules, don't make an abuse thread. It just makes you look bad. Especially if you're a Master.

Here's an album of pictures starting with your report against Ho Ho Ho Puss and ending with me telling you to make this thread that's taking up server space.
https://imgur.com/a/Cj2Hs

I'm also going to link the MOTD, which you obviously didn't read.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4

Oh, and don't have your witness be the guy you RDMed. Why would he take your side?
whenever you have a problem with how someone handles your report, your first step should not be going to the forums. friend them on steam and talk it out over dms instead. if you seirously cant come to a finish then you take it to forums
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
I mean you were wrong so they slayed you. It says in Motd why you were wrong in killing him, and then again not to keep arguing with staff.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
No abuse here. You rdm'd, you got slain, you argued, you got gagged.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]