Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Prop Hunt Server Ideas
Server Ideas

Prop Menu:
You should be able to have the option to set "favorite" prop(s) in the prop menu for each map, and have it saved forever (so when you log out then back in the next day it is still there)

Trails:
You should have the option to customize trail colors

Map Change:
If you recently played on a map, there should be a map cooldown so we don't continue playing the same 6 maps over and over again, instead we should play other maps that most players probably don't know exist.

Player Customization:
Members should be able to equip 2 hats instead of one (ex: text hat & a Jason mask), equipping 3 "special weapons" (pistol & 2 sub-machine guns) and lastly it be pretty dope if members can change the color of a model (except for the bag of chips or the mtn dew player models or any player model that needs to be a set color)

Taunts:
More taunts in the "custom taunt" menu

Donors:
Donors should be able to use !friends and have spots reserved in the server even if its 40/40

Store Menu:
When you buy a crate or a key, there should be a button to select the number of crates/keys you want to buy instead of clicking "buy crate" 20 times. You should also be able to select multiple items in your inventory if you want to sell em or if you want to move certain items around but not doing so 1 by 1.
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]
I LIKE THOSE IDEADS RAD! :) WOULD BE COOL FOR CUSTOM TRAIL COLORS :)
I love the idea of being able to set favorite props and change colors of models so that everyone can be uniqe as wells as being able to have 2 hats cause i wear the horse head and i want to be able to wear the text hat or sombrero. want all of these ideas to happen  :D :P :) .

+1
i actually love these ideas and i think it would be cool to have a walmart or some store think it would be fun
(06-28-2018, 12:58 AM)Imperial_E46 Wrote: i actually love these ideas and i think it would be cool to have a walmart or some store think it would be fun

walmart??? where did this come from
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]
I'm all for these except for the !friends command because if the server is full there is going to be lag problems anyway. Just have you're friends join up the normal way.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I'm trying to get the kitty gun added. I think its a good idea, Monarch thinks it a good idea and i think Shank likes the idea too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-28-2018, 07:14 AM)Tori the Tiger Wrote: I'm trying to get the kitty gun added. I think its a good idea, Monarch thinks it a good idea and i think Shank likes the idea too.

For no other reason other than being King Contrarian I am obligated to say it's only an okay idea. Sorry not sorry
These ideas are very entertaining and could stem myself and other players to come check the server out.
(06-27-2018, 09:36 PM)§4✪[pink]Radify Wrote: Server Ideas

Prop Menu:
You should be able to have the option to set "favorite" prop(s) in the prop menu for each map, and have it saved forever (so when you log out then back in the next day it is still there)

Trails:
You should have the option to customize trail colors

Map Change:
If you recently played on a map, there should be a map cooldown so we don't continue playing the same 6 maps over and over again, instead we should play other maps that most players probably don't know exist.

Player Customization:
Members should be able to equip 2 hats instead of one (ex: text hat & a Jason mask), equipping 3 "special weapons" (pistol & 2 sub-machine guns) and lastly it be pretty dope if members can change the color of a model (except for the bag of chips or the mtn dew player models or any player model that needs to be a set color)

Taunts:
More taunts in the "custom taunt" menu

Donors:
Donors should be able to use !friends and have spots reserved in the server even if its 40/40

Menu: +1

Trails: Most likely not possible as it depends on the trail package. Nothing on the server side can be done to that.

Map Change: +1

Player Customization: Most likely will not happen as it will add extra uneeded stress to the server.

Taunts: Like which ones?

Donors: -1. Donors have the commands they need. There is a reason why Donors have less powers than Trusted (Which is staff). We don't want people buying the same powers staff have. Alswo the reserved server spots will not happen for multiple reasons. Not even for the higher end staff.