Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PropHunt Map Replacement?
So there are a few maps that are annoying or lag was wondering if these maps could work as a suitable replacement  none of these maps require other games to play them.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=490674731

i would really like old office to replace the current office we are running less headaches and lags.
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
i can agree with the change of the new office map, the old one was a lot better and had less issues with servers, the only thing is id have to inform anyone who wouldnt know, of the cheeky (potentionally) illegal spots
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

[Image: GJyRbfY.gif?noredirect]
thats why we got !spots  :P

[Image: 3938939-1404528600281.gif]
All of these maps have been tested and rejected by Mk and I. We already had the office map, the files kept messing up with it regardless done right or not. So it has already been there and removed. *EDIT* Most of these maps have been tested.
(01-10-2018, 05:21 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: All of these maps have been tested and rejected by Mk and I. We already had the office map, the files kept messing up with it regardless done right or not. So it has already been there and removed.

ohh boo well thats shitty well ill stay on the look out