Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proper did something dumb simulator
(11-29-2019, 04:08 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 04:19 PM)Proper Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 03:39 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Just because you are friends with an admin doesn’t mean that you should assume that they take your lies for truths.

I don't understand what this means. I said that I assumed Gabe wouldn't believe me when I said that and I was pulling his leg because we are friends, but he did in fact believe me and that's my fault. I did not say that I would assume he's going to believe me because we're friends? I am having a hard time interpreting exactly what you meant.

You sound like an “it’s just a prank bro” headass after the person already got mad and smacked the shit out of you. You’re interpretation doesn’t take away from any FACT. The fact is that you LIED to Gabe and thought he’d be able to tell that you were not LYING and it was a “joke”. Once again that comes down to it’s just a prank bro mentality. Foh with that dawg, I hope I made it simpler and easier for u since it was hard to comprehend the first time.

I have no opinion either way on this unban request because I myself am currently banned from the discord and therefore did not see any of this go down, but I don't think it's necessary to be this toxic towards someone who only asked you to clarify the message you were sending.
[Image: 83dfd5214bf5dfd96edd1f5ba2285163-png.jpg]
[Image: svLjMZL.png]

Know who you can trust.
can we get to know what she did exactly besides lying to gabe...?
(11-29-2019, 04:18 PM)Meeemo Wrote: can we get to know what she did exactly besides lying to gabe...?

I posted an emote that had a doge with the caption "I rape niggas" on it (in meme format, so top text bottom text, u get it). I got kicked for it after I posted it a second time (or a third I can't rly remember) and I DMed Gabe to "complain". I told him I posted a doge emote (I sent him an emote that said : Doge: while the rape one said :doge:, capitalization differences included) and essentially lied about which emote I posted. He eventually figured it out without me telling him, but this was after he had reinvited me to the server. At this point I was pushing buttons and saying i word r word n word, etc.

The thing that Fish ended up banning me for was when I sent "i word r word a word p word e word n word i word g word g word a word s word".
0+ on unban +1 on reduction she is very active on the server althought she starts alot of drama she only did it twice and admitted it was wrong on her part
As of now your unban request has been denied, and you may appeal again on 01/03/2020.

Your numerous warnings and showing us no intentions of at least toning down, continuing to spam an emote after being warned/kick, and lying to Gabe are the reasons why we are denying your appeal at this time.

Since you're aware of your trolling habits that you mentioned in your app previously, we feel you need more time to reflect before coming back.