Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proper's Appeal #3
Why should we put the risk of having you back into the discord given your history?

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Make sure to make the day.            
(Yesterday, 01:14 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Why should we put the risk of having you back into the discord given your history?

I'll have to agree with you on this one. With all the proof that she has against her it's just outstanding. The proof that I attached to this is someone else's work.
(Yesterday, 01:25 PM)§5Ginger Wrote:
(Yesterday, 01:14 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Why should we put the risk of having you back into the discord given your history?

I'll have to agree with you on this one. With all the proof that she has against her it's just outstanding. The proof that I attached to this is someone else's work.

was this a forum post?
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1
We gave nopleez plenty of chances with unbans from both discord and server, it's a little hypocritical not to give another chance and see where it goes for you. You've been banned for what nearly six months? That can be enough time for now and if ya fuck up again, you know what happens. Good luck.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
[Image: reeeeeeeeeeeee_75.png]
Nothing happened here.
(Yesterday, 02:49 PM)JustKuono Wrote: +1
We gave nopleez plenty of chances with unbans from both discord and server, it's a little hypocritical not to give another chance and see where it goes for you. You've been banned for what nearly six months? That can be enough time for now and if ya fuck up again, you know what happens. Good luck.

Counterpoint: we gave/give Nopleez too many chances, some handled improperly due to favoritism 

That being said, as loath as I am to want anyone else to troll in the discord atm, I think proper has been banned long enough over this one incident (tho I am about to check if I can find a previous ban just in case I’m wrong)
Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin - PH Trusted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
http://prntscr.com/nqaspz
https://ibb.co/Xzx9YKj
(Yesterday, 03:12 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(Yesterday, 02:49 PM)JustKuono Wrote: +1

Counterpoint: we gave/give Nopleez too many chances, some handled improperly due to favoritism 

That being said, as loath as I am to want anyone else to troll in the discord atm, I think proper has been banned long enough over this one incident (tho I am about to check if I can find a previous ban just in case I’m wrong)

I believe she was temped or kicked for a coupled days cuz of her and rits fighting
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Yesterday, 03:14 PM)Near Wrote: I believe she was temped or kicked for a coupled days cuz of her and rits fighting

Both her and rits were banned for one week and iirc Proper also received a day ban a long time ago before that for something but I can't remember the reason

------------------------

Either way it is a risk given the vast history on the discord, but it could be one worth taking given recent changes to the discord. Given that moderation in the discord has heavily increased since the last ban it wouldn't be hard to thoroughly keep track of what she does in the discord and watch her closely. It's always easy to reban if there is even the slightest sense of toxicity, harassment, whatever else. This would help to truly put away the concerns of "no way of telling if they changed." If they fuck up even once while being on a short leash, then they can be rebanned and then we would know that they should never be welcomed back into the discord or even the community ever again.
[Image: ez6anzMsTsOig1CuQzhf_Q.png][Image: 83AC9406D35B2C5AC6A969C5979AEDFD7A42291E]
I mean like I said, I understand going into this that if I AM given another chance, another fuckup of any degree in any way can and probably will result in my permanent removal for a long time. That's reasonable and expected. I don't know of any other way to prove anything beyond what I've already done besides becoming a bit more involved in TTT, but I just am not that interested in gmod anymore. There's very little that I can do at this point to help give yall any more faith afaik (unless I'm wrong, in which case pls correct me) so I mean yeah.

If it's worth anything, it's not like I've gone through this appeal process for anything else before. With the Rits thing I immediately owned up to my offenses and served my punishment without complaint, which I think serves to prove that I am always ready to be honest and forthcoming with my issues. I like to imagine I've been similarly forthcoming with this offense throughout my appeals. I don't go through life trying to con anybody, much less a gmod community.

Essentially, I've always been honest when it comes down to it. This isn't the case with me tricking Gabe obviously, but I also owned up to that if that means much. This doesn't make up for anything I've done and doesn't detract from the fact that I HAVE pushed the limit and broken rules several times intentionally, but I hope it helps to kind of prove my honesty a bit in my words. I'm not just saying the shit I'm saying to try to get my way, and I do want to be back for a reason. I wouldn't be doing this otherwise.