Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarterly resignation
Hi guys happy here just to give my quarterly resignation. Let's see what is my reason to leave this place now. ah ok I'll tell you it's full of thots and eboi that fawn over said thots. Now that the community out the way. The pixel hunt is out of control i strongly recommend making an official rule so dumbos don't hide as three pixels. 

finally i would like to thank my dad Twomad aka BRUDDA OSAS for showing my the bushes he is a real inspiration even if he is a lil wild at times. Like this one time he asked the petco lady if they sold animals for consumption she looked real uncomfortable so we had to run away anyway yeah bye #BooshGang
[Image: J6yUs0g]
come join glorious TTT

thanks and have a good night
Oh hey. I'm just about to go to bed. I know we couldn't Skype tonight, but that's alright. Goodnight, girl, I'll see you tomorrow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVj-kKnLXB0
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
<3