Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions regarding loading screen
WHOA THAT IS VERY GOOD! I LOVE IT!
SO sick man. Good work!
That would be a great addition to the prophunt loading screen.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
+1 I like
Very very nice Radify, thanks for doing that!
I really like your idea of putting in a couple basic commands peiple will need to know. The main ones the n00bz would need to know would probably be:

F1/F2 to join a team
F3/!shop to open pointshop

Those are probably the only ones important enough to include on the loading screen, but if anyone thinks of anything else that would be good!
I like it. I agree with Dinkleberg on the very basic of joining teams. I would also just put the don't use bigotry and no trolling because if it's not up there people will use it as an excuse to do so. Other than that great job.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
If you're going to be editing anyways, I would suggest some more consistency with capitalization. Minor thing but it looks very nice for all the words (besides like in or for) to be capitalized.
+1 , it's different and who doesn't like change!
Ok so here is the updated image:
+1/Like this comment to show approval.
[Image: wPF0kMP.jpg]

[side note: Probably not a big deal, just an idea/suggestion. But if the website/server devs approve of this; I think having a GFX Team would be cool. 
They could work on but not limited to:
Member signatures
Member profile pictures
Server loading screens]
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]