Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions regarding loading screen
I am making a prop hunt loading screen, i just need the following

- All the rules
- Full list of in game commands
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]
You dont need either of those for a loading screen though, that would take up way too much space.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-05-2018, 06:35 PM)Foxka Wrote: You dont need either of those for a loading screen though, that would take up way too much space.

just trust me on this, i know what im doing. i just need the basic commands and the basic rules every new user should know
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-PH-Rules
[Image: original.gif]
(05-05-2018, 07:52 PM)StaleWater Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-PH-Rules

thanks dude
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
Hey cool, you took my request. Thanks!

There aren't many in-game commands that the plebs can use so I'm not sure we'd really need those on the loading screen
(05-05-2018, 08:40 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Hey cool, you took my request. Thanks!

There aren't many in-game commands that the plebs can use so I'm not sure we'd really need those on the loading screen

i mean it still wouldn't be bad for newcomers
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
(05-05-2018, 08:40 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Hey cool, you took my request. Thanks!

Alright so it's finished. If you like it, please +1 it
Tell me what you think:
[Image: mWJj0E2.jpg]

(updated image is on 2nd page #20)
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
yea I'd say its pretty good
[Image: original.gif]
That is actually pretty nice. I love it

~ Sincerely Trash