Questions regarding loading screen
Exclamation 
I am making a prop hunt loading screen, i just need the following

- All the rules
- Full list of in game commands
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: rsz_radify_graffiti_drip_transparent.png...de09c9.png]
[Image: elGWzXq.png]
You dont need either of those for a loading screen though, that would take up way too much space.
(05-05-2018, 06:35 PM)Foxka Wrote: You dont need either of those for a loading screen though, that would take up way too much space.

just trust me on this, i know what im doing. i just need the basic commands and the basic rules every new user should know
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-PH-Rules
And is that supposed to be an insult? Just FYI, I'm 6'2, 195 lbs, 10% body fat. Broad shoulders, very defined, powerful back (deadlift PR of 505 lbs), chest hair, full thick beard, veiny forearms, protruding and defined jawline, and the majority of my wardrobe is made up of dress shirts.

I'm an Instagram girl's wet dream, and I still turn that shit down since I have better options throwing themselves at me nearly every time I go out in public.
(05-05-2018, 07:52 PM)StaleWater Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-PH-Rules

thanks dude
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
Hey cool, you took my request. Thanks!

There aren't many in-game commands that the plebs can use so I'm not sure we'd really need those on the loading screen
Celebrating my fourth year with the Dinkleberg Community! February 2014 - Present
[Image: mtrmkj.jpg]
(05-05-2018, 08:40 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Hey cool, you took my request. Thanks!

There aren't many in-game commands that the plebs can use so I'm not sure we'd really need those on the loading screen

i mean it still wouldn't be bad for newcomers
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
Lightbulb 
(05-05-2018, 08:40 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Hey cool, you took my request. Thanks!

Alright so it's finished. If you like it, please +1 it
Tell me what you think:
[Image: mWJj0E2.jpg]

(updated image is on 2nd page #20)
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
yea I'd say its pretty good
And is that supposed to be an insult? Just FYI, I'm 6'2, 195 lbs, 10% body fat. Broad shoulders, very defined, powerful back (deadlift PR of 505 lbs), chest hair, full thick beard, veiny forearms, protruding and defined jawline, and the majority of my wardrobe is made up of dress shirts.

I'm an Instagram girl's wet dream, and I still turn that shit down since I have better options throwing themselves at me nearly every time I go out in public.
That is actually pretty nice. I love it

~ Sincerely Trash