Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quite a bit of a delay
Heart To the new comersHeart 

Hi I'm Ginger your Murder server test mod. I have been part of this community for quite sometime and care a lot about it. I am not currently working due to this crisis and am waiting to be able to go to the doctors for my ankle. I am going to need my 7th surgery before long. I was in a car accident 23-9-2014. The history I have had with Dinkleberg's community has been very fun and I have a lot of good times with a lot of good people. Hopefully you have as much fun on the Murder server when you are there. Heart

Heart Hello most of you may know me from Prop Hunt. I am deciding to do this now that I'm a big part of Murder. Heart

Most of you may be wondering why I am doing this: 

• I care about this community and want to be a larger part of it.
  • I should have done my introduction when I learned about it and I lacked to do so.
  • I have been working hard to make Murder a good place for everyone to enjoy.
  • I want people to know who I am behind the server.
Hi Ginger! Thanks for your positivity on Murder. You always make sure we're all having fun and it shows. Thanks for being here!
Hey Ginger! Your pretty cool on Discord ngl.

Come play with me on PH sometime.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Are you and August together or just REALLY close friends.. You both post and like each others every post it seems. 
It's honestly kind of creepy.

I play murder too, though my computer died a couple months back and now I'm just getting back into gaming. 

Welcome to Murder  Heart
(04-05-2020, 08:45 AM)The Punisher Wrote: Are you and August together or just REALLY close friends.. You both post and like each others every post it seems. 

I play murder too, though my computer died a couple months back and now I'm just getting back into gaming. 

Welcome to Murder  Heart

I do have really good friends in this community and I'm proud to announce that @August is one is them. I have a BF IRL too.
(04-05-2020, 08:45 AM)The Punisher Wrote: Are you and August together or just REALLY close friends.. You both post and like each others every post it seems. 

Welcome to Murder  Heart

We're close friends bud.
Real talk though, that's a question better asked in private than in a public setting.
Heart  Thank you Ginger for being such a unique person and thank you for being so kind to everyone. You make the game more enjoyable!
(04-05-2020, 03:29 PM)§5Ginger Wrote:

Welcome to Murder  Heart

I do have really good friends in this community and I'm proud to announce that @August is one is them. I have a BF IRL too.

(04-05-2020, 06:53 PM)August Wrote:

Welcome to Murder  Heart

We're close friends bud.
Real talk though, that's a question better asked in private than in a public setting.

ok you see this stuff ^^^  That's what makes it weird. 
Also, I laughed that you -1 my comment Ginger. Very mature of you ;)
Congratulations on have an IRL Boyfriends  Cool

Alright. I've said my peace. 
See you on the server girlie
Thank you for making an intro on the forums, I'm glad to see you try and put a foot forward to fix things and right some wrongs with how things went in the past. Keep up the good work.
Thank you all for the nice replies! Heart