Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RDM Report/Questioning
Hello Staff & Community

Recently (around the time of this post) I was reported and slain for RDMing in a very strange scenario that I had a strong argument about. I felt as though given what had happened that I was wrongfully punished for what had happened and ask for these two things: either some form of clarification on the entire scenario and a least rework on some of the rules that states what to do and how to handle a scenario like this. I'll attach a video link here of the death cam report and a more detailed explanation of what was going on: https://goo.gl/6bNueP

Also I do not know if this is the right place to post a report like this since this could be under staff abuse or another topic. I also understand that this is a bit minor given it was just a slay but I want to see how this would turn out and possibly change the way the game can be played if a scenario like this were to ever arise again.

Thank you for reading
Damilkman
It's not really a question about whether it's "technically rdm," because I think technically speaking, if an innocent kills an innocent it's rdm. But should you be punished for it is the question. There's plenty of reasons that people don't get blamed for killing innocents and I don't see any reason as to why this wouldn't fall under it. As a witness I can attest that a call out about the detective was not made.
i was there, and i heard @jimbo almost get halfway through telling you that the detective was rdming and you killed him before he could finish.