Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radify Abuse
Offender's Name: §6ツ §5Radify

Offender's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177818584

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Kick me for no Valid reason

When They Did It: So I had remove him from the game for abusing the unstuck command and being outside the map more then a few time. Once he returned he kick me for no reason. I know its not much to go on and Its my word and no proof of him abusing it. At first he had told me the unstuck wasnt working but after seeing it more then once I put my foot down.

Potential Witnesses: 
§0↯x§3₡hѷїs§0↯x , Goldie

Proof: Screenshot of him kicking me  - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...55/images/

Other : I dont really care if its a Joke - It wasnt funny to kick me out without a reason / Even when I havent reported him for being outside the  maps 5 times.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
If he was using unstuck to get out of the map, then you could have taken screenshots of every time he went out of the map since you were able to get a screenshot of him kicking you. I do not like his kick reason but you admit to kicking him before that. I would like to here what Radify has to say before continuing on.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Radify doesn't really go on forums much anymore. But I'll let him know on steam.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Thank u Soolee ^_^
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
(01-14-2019, 07:34 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: If he was using unstuck to get out of the map, then you could have taken screenshots of every time he went out of the map since you were able to get a screenshot of him kicking you. I do not like his kick reason but you admit to kicking him before that. I would like to here what Radify has to say before continuing on.

see i wasnt using unstuck to get out of the map, i would lag into the wall and no admins were on to tp me, so i use unstuck. now i did get out of the map, but i did kill myself in console in the end. the unstuck command is broken in that map, as i did get out of it twice. now i do admit to kicking him, but i thought he kicked me jokingly so i did the same.

at the time it was a joke, but now i can see how it can be seen as abuse and i'm sorry for my actions
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]
I only kick you because you were outside the Map as the same prop for more then 2 times which Got me to kick you. I do understand the unstuck command wasnt working / But u should have told me which u did for the first map but the second map you didnt say the unstuck command wasnt working and u kept doing it / You did kill bind the first time on the second map / but after that Players had to shoot to kill you. and then the third I had to kick you for getting outside the map.

Im not gonna hold u against this and Your honestly a great player / Just next time play fare / cause if this happens again when staff arent on and its me and u again Ill have the screen shots /

Ill see you in game

Ill let the staff decide on the rest
Ingame Names 
Resigned