Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randomly Banned From Disord
So apparently I'm now permanently banned from the Dinkleberg's Discord. I hadn't done anything before the ban, I think the last thing I'd done was change my nickname and next thing I know I'm banned from the Discord. 

I'd like this to be sorted out due to the fact that someone banned me for either a really unjustified reason, or no reason at all. My Discord is Charlie#9827 (nickname was Winter_Moon or Winter, I can't remember). A link to my Steam can be found here as wellhttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136774728/.

If anyone knows any details as to why I was banned then I'll gladly listen to them, and if possible I'd like to rejoin the Discord. 

Thanks,
@"[Red]Starky" looks like you banned him, why?
Just blame @[Yellow] Travis1421
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The reason you were discord banned was because you had your name set to a community banned player which is why, also with the recent attacks on Prop hunts staff YouTube’s it wasn’t going to fly so he took the percationary measures to assure that no more drama or harm could happen. Cause it got so bad the they had to turn of their comments section on the videos. You are unbanned but if find out that you are said person things won’t be good. You are unbanned due to the lack of screenshots