Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-introduce the jump pack
I know that the jump pack has created some major problems for dr and that no one really cares about it, but sometimes we would get players before the jump pack was removed. Now that it is gone I have yet so see anyone on for weeks, which even for a server as dead as DR, that is weird. So I think that if dr is going to be kept the first step would be waking up Kenny, and then second bringing back the jump pack.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
just get rid of kenny and the server at the same time ;)
He may as well be gone anyway, haven’t seen him do anything in months. That’s probably one of the reasons the server is dead
Kenny is very busy with applications to colleges, he doesn't have free tine at all, either completely remove dr and replenish it or wait for Kenny.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
The jumpack allowed you to jump over traps. Even if kenny was active, I don't see it coming back.

Also the dr server had more traffic before the jumppack in dr.
former admin2
Oh didn’t realize he was applying for colleges

I mean if we were to just have a jump pack with the same properties as the one on PH and TTT none of the exploits would be possible, fixing a large sum of the problems on the server

That’s what I proposed but I guess it caused problems or was too much work so they just dumped it
Jumpack in DR is absolultley dumb, allowing you to jump over traps is bad.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(10-25-2017, 07:23 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Jumpack in DR is absolultley dumb, allowing you to jump over traps is bad.

Exactly why I want to introduce a jump pack that is like the ones of ttt or ph
(10-25-2017, 10:24 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 07:23 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Jumpack in DR is absolultley dumb, allowing you to jump over traps is bad.

Exactly why I want to introduce a jump pack that is like the ones of ttt or ph

it is the same one
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
wait, people still play dr?
[Image: source.gif]