Poll: ReThink 4 Trusted?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ye
33.33%
2 33.33%
No pls no
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ReThink Trusted Application
Ingame Name:  ReThink

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64316556

Time Played: ~140 hours

When First Joined: 3/16/2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
Time zone (EST), usually evenings 8pm-12ish, sometimes during the day.

Sponsor(s): 
Since coming back to this server after taking a long break from ttt (mostly due to university), I have yet to consistently play with a mod. A lot of the old faces I played with are no longer here/are inactive, so honestly the people who could most likely attest to my character are @"Lycan" , @BacArdi M. , and a few other test mods/trusteds. I'm completely aware that this isn't how the sponsor works, and I understand if I am disqualified because of this.

Rank Desired: 
Trusted

Current Rank: 
Regular

What can you do to help the community: 
Making sure that everyone gets a fair say when it comes to solving disputes, following the rules of the server, and trying to play the game as it's meant to be played.

Why you want to help the community: 
Honestly i've been on the recieving end of bad experiences, trolling, and general frustration when mods/staff are not online, and bolstering the numbers of staff can help cover influxes of reports during peak hours and potentially have someone who can handle situations when mods arent available. I would like to help get rid of the "no mods, no rules" mentality which many players take seriously as opposed to just making a joke.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Unfortunately yes. 
I was banned for ghosting early upon discovering this server. 

TL;DR I used !p to point out to a living player something I had said when I was alive, which in my opinion at the time didn't fall under the ghosting rule. Obviously staff thought otherwise, so after I explained myself, apologized, and have been playing on the server, I had since never had any infractions of any kind.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
nope.

How did you find us?: 
Chance, honestly. I was looking for a good ttt server that actually allowed logic to deduce traitors, wasn't a "shoot first, questions later" server, and I happened across this one.

Other: 
I know my resume isn't exactly clean, but I think I have a lot to offer in regards to helping this server. I personally feel that my previous ban isn't even worth noting, as it was an honest mistake. Thank you for any consideration

EDIT:
I think it's clear at this point I need two things: to play more since i've been gone for a while, despite my time, and to meet some mods. I look forwards to playing with some of the "new" faces I havent played with.

Someone pls lick thread
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

-1 for a few reasons, you have only been back for about 9 days according to your gametracker, it’s best to have at least 30 days of playtime, you don’t have a proper sponsor, and I don’t see you interact with the community outside of the server (forums, discord, etc) I don’t think I’ve ever had a behavioral problem out of you though, so that’s good, but aside from that you have to improve upon the criticisms listed above, and once those are achieved I don’t see a reason to keep the -1.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-17-2018, 10:38 AM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: -1 for a few reasons, you have only been back for about 9 days according to your gametracker, it’s best to have at least 30 days of playtime, you don’t have a proper sponsor, and I don’t see you interact with the community outside of the server (forums, discord, etc) I don’t think I’ve ever had a behavioral problem out of you though, so that’s good, but aside from that you have to improve upon the criticisms listed above, and once those are achieved I don’t see a reason to keep the -1.

Fair enough. Out of curiosity, does my time before not count then? You mentioned me being back for 9 days, so im curious as to how that works because I haven't seen that anywhere other than the total playtime requirement.

The sponsor thing is understandable. Do you know of any mods who play during the evenings? Whenever i'm on since i've been back I rarely see a mod, and never the same one. It seems impossible to find one that consistently plays the same time as me.
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

(04-17-2018, 10:45 AM)ReThink Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 10:38 AM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: -1 for a few reasons, you have only been back for about 9 days according to your gametracker, it’s best to have at least 30 days of playtime, you don’t have a proper sponsor, and I don’t see you interact with the community outside of the server (forums, discord, etc) I don’t think I’ve ever had a behavioral problem out of you though, so that’s good, but aside from that you have to improve upon the criticisms listed above, and once those are achieved I don’t see a reason to keep the -1.

Fair enough. Out of curiosity, does my time before not count then? You mentioned me being back for 9 days, so im curious as to how that works because I haven't seen that anywhere other than the total playtime requirement.

The sponsor thing is understandable. Do you know of any mods who play during the evenings? Whenever i'm on since i've been back I rarely see a mod, and never the same one. It seems impossible to find one that consistently plays the same time as me.
That gigantic chunk of time missing from you there's been a lot of changes and new people, its better to have been reengaging with everybody for around 30 days before applying
[Image: giphy.gif]
I have never seen you on (this may be because we play at different times idk) and according to your recent time on GameTracker (https://www.gametracker.com/player/ReThi...145:27015/) you just got back from some sort of break. It would probably be in your best interest to wait a while longer. I read in your app that a lot of the faces you knew when you were active are gone, so you should work on meeting the new ones. Since I don't remember you I might as well introduce myself. I am TheDerpGamer (Sometimes Mustard for the memes) and I am a mod here. I would like to have the chance to play a round or two with you on the server to see how you handle certain situations.
Sadly, for this application to really be considered by the admins, you have to have a Mod or higher sponsor you. If you decide to apply again after you have had some time back, some of the mods may be happy to sponsor you.

Try not to be discouraged if this app is denied. It has happened to many of our current staff in the past. Just work on the points we try to make clear and your next one may be approved.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
You don't have a sponsor and you've been inactive. -1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-17-2018, 04:35 PM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: -1
I have never seen you on (this may be because we play at different times idk) and according to your recent time on GameTracker (https://www.gametracker.com/player/ReThi...145:27015/) you just got back from some sort of break. It would probably be in your best interest to wait a while longer. I read in your app that a lot of the faces you knew when you were active are gone, so you should work on meeting the new ones. Since I don't remember you I might as well introduce myself. I am TheDerpGamer (Sometimes Mustard for the memes) and I am a mod here. I would like to have the chance to play a round or two with you on the server to see how you handle certain situations.
Sadly, for this application to really be considered by the admins, you have to have a Mod or higher sponsor you. If you decide to apply again after you have had some time back, some of the mods may be happy to sponsor you.

Try not to be discouraged if this app is denied. It has happened to many of our current staff in the past. Just work on the points we try to make clear and your next one may be approved.

Sounds good! look forward to playing with you. You can add me on steam if you want, my ID is in the original message!
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

Your application has been Denied.