Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommendations
I have noticed while logging in, the resolution of the profile picture is very low. This might not really matter, but if it is a simple fix I would love to see it pretty good quality. 

Maps - 

While playing ph, I have realized that there really isn't a lot of maps. While repeating the same maps multiple times, it could possibly get quite boring to others. If we were to add more maps more frequently, then maybe players would find more interest in this server knowing that there are more maps to do.

Shop - 

Shop is great, but I really would like to see more skins, badges, basically player model accessories. Also possibly be able to equip more things at once.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
first comment

I agree with all of it accept the login screen is fine for me. Oh well.
[Image: e1b.jpg]
Well, the resolution on that picture is very low. But its not exactly important enough to bother ted after not paying our taxes to fix it.
The maps, we actually have a good pool of maps. Its just the fact that kids see a map that vanoss touched, orgasim, and automaticly vote for it because, you know, youtube cancer. This often drives people away because we have a giant pool of maps and vanoss kids vote for like 2 in total. We could fix this with RTV, but then vanoss kids orgasim over that and vote for vanoss maps whenever a map that is not vanoss is picked. Its a neverending cycle that I cant solve. I do have some maps that will be good for the large player base of 4 year olds this summer so.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
+1, maps are a works in progress. The loading screen not much will be done seeings the time it would take, no need to bother Ted as Russ said previously. The shop is undergoing some issues that we are still working on before we can fully add more things. I do like the idea though. +1