Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red man
Ingame Name: reed1103

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174534731

Time Played: 47.67 hours on reed1103 and 5.2 hours on reed1103 cs.money, according to gametracker, so 52 hours in total (sounds low, but it's relatively high for dr.)
When First Joined: April 5th, 2017.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Really any time there's some other people on deathrun I might play (usually Monday evening, Tuesday evening and the weekend). Central Time Zone.

Rank Desired: [Image: P9tT2Wx.png](Deathrun Admin)

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community: Do really anything that an admin is responsible of doing for deathrun, in addition to a moderator's responsibilities.

Why you want to help the community: I like deathrun, and since the only relatively active dr admin, Derp, left, I feel like I can take the position.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Once, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...hrun-green

How did you find us?: I saw someone on TTT hop to deathrun, and thought "I didn't know we had a deathrun server", and hopped over along with him.

Other: N/A
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I am judging reed off his souly off his character, since I am not active on Deathrun.

+1 on the promotion. Reed is:
• A valuable asset to our servers
• Knowledgeable with lua
• Friendly Face throughout the community, always feeling welcoming toward players.
• A well trained staff member with loads of experienced and has full understanding of the rules.

I hope to see you in Red, can’t wait to hear the outcome in 30-60 business days.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Im sponsoring Reed because he knows what he is doing and he is the doctor for this server. 

I dont see the reason for him not to get it.  

Green light 1+

Accepted
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(09-08-2019, 07:05 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: I am judging reed off his souly off his character, since I am not active on Deathrun.

+1 on the promotion. Reed is:
• A valuable asset to our servers
• Knowledgeable with lua
• Friendly Face throughout the community, always feeling welcoming toward players.
• A well trained staff member with loads of experienced and has full understanding of the rules.

I hope to see you in Red, can’t wait to hear the outcome in 30-60 business days.

I'm learning to code with lua, but I'm still kinda ass with it

Bump
Ik I’m dead as doornails but this dude is more qualified than I was
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Bump

+1 he and derp were the only people who played dr still and cared for it and reed even fixes the maps
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Bumpity

+1
Let's revive DR 
I've been on a couple time with 2 or 3 randoms and we can bring it back. 
Now it may not get popular like TTT or PH but we can revive this.

I'm not +1 this just to bring back DR, Reed is a good human. I haven't interacted with him on server much but still.

Let make DR alive !!