Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reduce break-free timer on the grapple hook
It is simply bullcrap how long it takes to break free from the grapple hook, and if the person who used it is out of reach (like if they jumped off the crummy cradle catwalks and are walking you around on a leash from the ground while you are still on the catwalk), you are fucked
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Just do what I do and have a macro that spams the E button. It's also useful for doorspamming >:^)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Why should I have to get a macro?

On a completely related note, Crab Nicholson is literally cancer
(01-18-2020, 10:41 PM)Saitama Wrote: Why should I have to get a macro?

On a completely related note, Crab Nicholson is literally cancer

You don't have to do anything as it wasn't really a serious reply. You can KOS people for it once you warn them and give ample time for them to stop.
Well the moment the D grappled me he jumped off the catwalk, and between the fact that he was controlling my movements and I only had a bullshite and an mp5sd, my ability to kill the guy was KINDA limited...
(01-18-2020, 11:00 PM)Saitama Wrote: Well the moment the D grappled me he jumped off the catwalk, and between the fact that he was controlling my movements and I only had a bullshite and an mp5sd, my ability to kill the guy was KINDA limited...

Well in that case file a report for RDM. If you were KOS'd, shoot back? I honestly don't think this is that major of a problem to even consider. The grapple as a weapon is a legit strategy in most cases.
I did file a report.
Also, neither of my weapons could kill him at that range, and I was kinda busy spamming "e" and my movement keys so I would not be pulled off of the catwalk.