Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removal of Indoorpool
As suggested in this thread https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...usev-3-map, this map should also be removed for almost the same reasons, regular players play it and basically know all of the spots, and newer players pick it because everyone else picks it and realize that they don't like the map.

I'm also going to throw out a suggestion to remove modern_house as well, but some people actually like this map. Reason: Illegal spots the map and regular players basically know all of the spots.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
please dont indoor is my favorite
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
It's one of those maps that should be nixed on main and stay on overflow. +1 for removal on main.
(06-05-2019, 07:59 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: It's one of those maps that should be nixed on main and stay on overflow. +1 for removal on main.

That's not possible, it carries over just like your money, time, inventory, rank, etc.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I don't see how that's the case, we tested maps on overflow that never even ended up on the main. Unless it's different with the new enhanced version.
(06-05-2019, 08:20 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: I don't see how that's the case, we tested maps on overflow that never even ended up on the main. Unless it's different with the new enhanced version.

I believe they were there, but not set to show up on the vote menu at the end of the map. I don't fully know if this is true or what exact wording would be used, but essentially if it gets removed from main, it'll get removed from overflow.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
For indoor pool, I'm neutral either way because I feel people enjoy the map but also know the map too well. As for your suggestion for removing modern house, I will stick with a firm no on that one. Yes there are illegal spots on that map but I could argue that for any map. And I can think of a few spots I hide there that people don't look and places others hide too.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-05-2019, 08:42 PM)Avi Wrote: As for your suggestion for removing modern house, I will stick with a firm no on that one. Yes there are illegal spots on that map but I could argue that for any map. And I can think of a few spots I hide there that people don't look and places others hide too.

Yeah, I'm just throwing it out there to see how the community felt about it, tbh don't really expect it to be removed.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
I'm down with the removal of indoor pool. That map is poop. I would really really really love to see ph_dimmsdale come to Dinkleberg's PH. The map is literally themed to the name of the server. And there are unique props, cartoony textures, and quite a few places to hide. I think it's a good size replacement for indoor pool as well.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
I'm neutral on indoorpool, I enjoy playing on any and all the maps.  Is there a way to add more rooms/props to a map? That would change it up a bit  :)