Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removal of Indoorpool
(06-05-2019, 09:23 PM)§3MommaBlondie Wrote: I'm neutral on indoorpool, I enjoy playing on any and all the maps.  Is there a way to add more rooms/props to a map? That would change it up a bit  :)

The map maker themselves would have to do that.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(06-05-2019, 09:19 PM)augmENTreality2 Wrote: I'm down with the removal of indoor pool. That map is poop. I would really really really love to see ph_dimmsdale come to Dinkleberg's PH. The map is literally themed to the name of the server. And there are unique props, cartoony textures, and quite a few places to hide. I think it's a good size replacement for indoor pool as well.

Ill check with @Hillrop 

As we need to know number of spawns 

Number of props that are available 

Illegal spots

and if !css is needed
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I kinda like it but with more players its not really fun. Its not impossible to win on it either but I think its run its course. If we have a good replacement I would replace it.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Indoor pool, in my case had ran its course on this server like Youturd......it been overplayed to the point some spots become obvious to figure out, though I agree it should be on overflow since there are less players there compared to main, yet I would recommend a replacement on main to at least give players a chance to hide then groaning to change map by the 6th or 7th round.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Eh I'm still a +1 for removing it even if we can't keep it on OF. Besides it having next to no normal hiding spots and very few "good" spots that the ogs dont know you have to baby sit players to keep them off the roof. There has to be something better to replace it.
I'm voting to remove Indoor Pool. Reason is the roof, not much favorable spots, and basically everyone's knows little spots in the map. Its essentially like house_v3 except its more expansive compare to house_v3. Overall, I like the map personally however, its getting old. As for the roof, staff(s) has to constantly tell players to not go outside the map numerous times and usually they won't listen. Its been like what, a year since I first played here and I think its time to replace it.
+1 REMOVAL

Indoor pool is a good map and lots of fun, the main issue is all the illegal spots. 
We had discussed possible fixes for indoor pool that would need to be made for it to be OK, but again that's for the map creator to handle. 

All in all, the map needs to be retired for the time being. 
Maybe down the road it can make a surprise return for a limited time or something. 
Don't you have slow hours with few people on server... I don't know about you guys, but personally I enjoy/ rather play small maps when the server is low pop. As for the roof being illegal just make it legal again. It was legal when i first joined almost every player bar new ones have a jump pack so getting on the roof is not hard for anyone and hunters really enjoyed trying to kill Tony the Antlion at the bottom of the map. The only annoying part about that white space is when you have dumbos that want to be a paper down there and it's just difficult to find them cuz they blend in.

Welp that's just my opinion
[Image: J6yUs0g]
All someone has to do, is download the map, edit the stuff needed to be edited and then reupload.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
-1 to removal +1 making roof legal