Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removal of Indoorpool
This is actually a good idea now, can we also edit house v3 then as well? like adding more rooms and props and places to hide? I remember talking to Sember about making the house more like a masion or something with garden outside and garage then how house v3 is right now...
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
thats what i meant a barrier around the roof so no one can go outside where the monster is

ill take a look at it 

- if any other map issues ,comment them and ill have a look - with approval from owner of server and map owners that is.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd7d5c95557653041...=giphy.gif]
(06-08-2019, 12:12 PM)Ryuji Sakamoto Wrote: This is actually a good idea now, can we also edit house v3 then as well? like adding more rooms and props and places to hide? I remember talking to Sember about making the house more like a masion or something with garden outside and garage then how house v3 is right now...

V3 is the little map right? I suggested adding a yard and some outdoor stuff to that map to add more spots, the problem with that is it has a auto TP if you get outside, that would have to be removed before anything else could be added.

I think a TP barrier just below the floor of the map on Indoor pool might save it, possibility open up the generator room permanently and add props there to make another room to hide in not just a huge bonus room with nothing in it, make the roof legal and litter it with props as well. Make it so the roof is ALWAYS open as some props can glitch through the wall and end up there without opening the hatch.
(06-08-2019, 07:16 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 12:12 PM)Ryuji Sakamoto Wrote: This is actually a good idea now, can we also edit house v3 then as well? like adding more rooms and props and places to hide? I remember talking to Sember about making the house more like a masion or something with garden outside and garage then how house v3 is right now...

V3 is the little map right? I suggested adding a yard and some outdoor stuff to that map to add more spots, the problem with that is it has a auto TP if you get outside, that would have to be removed before anything else could be added.

I think a TP barrier just below the floor of the map on Indoor pool might save it, possibility open up the generator room permanently and add props there to make another room to hide in not just a huge bonus room with nothing in it, make the roof legal and litter it with props as well.
I'd be fine with generator room if they added lights to see. As for V3 your better off just changing maps if you want to change it to that extent.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(06-08-2019, 07:18 PM)? NoToast ? Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 07:16 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote:

I think a TP barrier just below the floor of the map on Indoor pool might save it, possibility open up the generator room permanently and add props there to make another room to hide in not just a huge bonus room with nothing in it, make the roof legal and litter it with props as well.
I'd be fine with generator room if they added lights to see. As for V3 your better off just changing maps if you want to change it to that extent.

Obviously add lights, its just a huge chunk of the map that could be put to better use.
It's got to the point now that some of us will actually go off the server for a while if pool is chosen. Just don't find it fun to play as there's usually a lot of people on when I'm playing and everyone knows most of the spots on there. Then by the time we get to about round 5 the newer players start to complain about the map as they get killed so quickly. Its fine for small numbers but most of the time its just frustrating. 

The same goes for House V3, I enjoy the map if there's smaller numbers but usually its just a blood bath in the first 30 seconds and people get frustrated.
I honestly hate indoor pool, but in my opinion, the map challenges new players and old players alike to find a hiding spot. It helps the player think outside the box, due to how scarce the hiding spots are. Blush
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                 Why hello there....  ;)
Indoor pool is a great map but there isn't much hiding spots though but it is still a great map to play on
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Well I do see both sides of the argument for indoor pool I would rather keep it because while it may be a nur-... small map it does have spots on it. I will say that sometimes it gets a little frustrating but removing it in my opinion is too much. I would like to see it show up less on the voting screen though. I think that would be better than straight removing it. Removing the map would have its positives because I do see people rage quit because of it from time to time but I do also see people trying out new spots that help them understand how to play the game. I'm an example I guess considering this was the first map I played when I first joined the community. So all in all, I think it should only show up less on the map selection and not an outright removal.
honestly i'd keep simply for the fact is a small compact map and when it's graveyard hours it's a decent map because you don't have 20 kill hungry hunters nuking every corner
[Image: J6yUs0g]