Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Remove Deathrun
Just get rid of it.
No one ever plays on it, unless someone from TTT is like "hey lets go to deathrun" or when people use it for "private" games.

Replace it with DarkRP, or something people will actually play.

I know DarkRP is a lot of work, but I think it would be more popular that deathrun is right now, and better in the long run.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like I told you in Discord, Deathrun isn't 100% functional right now. There are still a few things to do, but we haven't gotten to do so because Dink was on vacation. If the server doesn't go well after everything is running 100%, it will probably be removed or replaced with another game mode. Give it some time, you have to build population for a new gamemode on a server.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-28-2017, 08:41 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: Just get rid of it.
No one ever plays on it, unless someone from TTT is like "hey lets go to deathrun" or when people use it for "private" games.

I know DarkRP is a lot of work, but I think it would be more popular that deathrun is right now, and better in the long run.

You need people to seed playing. A random new person won't join a server if its completely empty. The same thing would happen to a darkrp server.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(01-28-2017, 10:14 PM)queef commando Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 08:41 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: Just get rid of it.

You need people to seed playing. A random new person won't join a server if its completely empty. The same thing would happen to a darkrp server.

Makes sense ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Do i enjoy death run, No. Would i like it to be something else, Yes. Do I think it should be removed, No.

Now my reasoning. I agree with @queef commando The server is still buggy and doesn't have very many consistent players. Give it some time and then maybe remove it.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
When it's empty I just join and people start randomly join, and what do you mean by 'private' games
[Image: original.gif]
I remember when we tried to remove prophunt. Those were great times.
(01-29-2017, 03:52 PM)StaleWaters Wrote: When it's empty I just join and people start randomly join, and what do you mean by 'private' games

There were 7 kids on the other day and when I joined they told me to fuck off and that they were doing a "private game"
They basically wanted the server all to themselves
"Remove Deathrun"

No.
[Image: 45704.png]
[Image: OGAFJDn.png]
#FLOOD
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]