Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Revolutionary Change
Have you ever looked at that crosshair in the middle of your screen and thought to yourself "Wow I wish those 5 pixels weren't white".

Well have I got something for you.

Simply go to (steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\resource\ClientScheme.res)

Open ClientScheme.res in a text editor

Scroll down to

// HL1-style HUD colors
"Yellowish" "255 160 0 255"
"Normal" "0 125 0 255"
"Caution" "255 48 0 255"

From here you can change the normal colour which is arranged in the classic Red Blue Green format for easy of use.

I am not responsible for any issues encountered while editing this document. Nor am I responsible for this not working as a prop and only for hunters. This is completely pointless and I have no idea why someone would ever actually want to change 5 pixels but isolation, boredom and gmod don't lead to useful decisions. When changing the RGBA colours don't touch A.
Brilliant! Now if only you could solve the problem of it being five pixels..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(04-02-2020, 10:39 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Brilliant! Now if only you could solve the problem of it being five pixels..

you can do that with the console. im not sure of the command though
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(04-02-2020, 08:23 PM)Mantis Wrote: Have you ever looked at that crosshair in the middle of your screen and thought to yourself "Wow I wish those 5 pixels weren't white".

Well have I got something for you.

Simply go to (steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\resource\ClientScheme.res)

Open ClientScheme.res in a text editor

Scroll down to

// HL1-style HUD colors
"Yellowish" "255 160 0 255"
"Normal" "0 125 0 255"
"Caution" "255 48 0 255"

From here you can change the normal colour which is arranged in the classic Red Blue Green format for easy of use.

I am not responsible for any issues encountered while editing this document. Nor am I responsible for this not working as a prop and only for hunters. This is completely pointless and I have no idea why someone would ever actually want to change 5 pixels but isolation, boredom and gmod don't lead to useful decisions. When changing the RGBA colours don't touch A.

Bless your soul Prey Mantis
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-02-2020, 10:39 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Brilliant! Now if only you could solve the problem of it being five pixels..

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1368032528

Im not going to try this until tomorrow, if at all but, if someone is curious this may work to change the look of it.
(04-02-2020, 10:43 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:

TTT has its own crosshair commands, if that's what you're talking about. PH is stuck with crappy HL2 crosshair control, which is none..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(04-02-2020, 11:17 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 10:43 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:

TTT has its own crosshair commands, if that's what you're talking about. PH is stuck with crappy HL2 crosshair control, which is none..

ah my bad
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Can i do the same with my penis? I want it to stop being green!
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(04-03-2020, 08:28 AM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Can i do the same with my penis? I want it to stop being green!

You can change the colour in much the same way. First locate where the colour data is stored, in your case the balls, then inject  food colouring via needle (I recommend purple). Then because green is not a creative colour the purple will spread through the colour pigments. After a while you will be the second ever Jedi to wield a purple lightsaber.