Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renzo can you not
Offender's Name: @RenzoLeBenzo 

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23783780

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: To preface this, this isn't the most important case, but it was fairly annoying when he did this. We were on the avalanche map, and after one round, Renzo made a vote on whether we should change the map or not because he didn't like the map. The vote didn't even get 50% for the "Yes" option, and he made another vote for which map to change it to, which included the most played maps on the server. The vote option that won was lost temple, which literally got (3/17) votes. After that vote finished, he force changed the map to lost temple. The point is that some people were enjoying the avalanche map, and it shouldn't be force changed just because a mod doesn't like it.

When They Did It: ~1:20 pm, 9/16/2018

Potential Witnesses: @Laced Xanax (Also Festive Fireball, but I can't get the "@" symbol working with his name) 

Proof: 
https://imgur.com/RlhidQm
https://imgur.com/hqYWdzj
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Are you illiterate @RenzoLeBenzo ? It says (8/17). ( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Edit: You can see that it is (8/17) from the first image link I posted.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Uh renzo is my GF so ima have to -1
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Don't forcechange maps unless the maps are broken. Votemap is there for a reason...
I have to side with Trombowen. The image clearly shows the vote was 8/17 (although the screenshot on my phone is a bit blurry so it looks like 3/17 but I can't tell) which is a 45% vote, renzo probably just read the vote wrong but since he is saying it was 8/13 so I don't know.

I honestly could have sworn it said 8/13 votes so yes it was less than a 50% yes and I apologize
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Even tho the opinion "Yes" won it was still under 50%, so you do have a point there. Renzo did do the right thing by calling the vote & vote for the map but normally you aren't suppose to change the map like Christian said. The only times I've done votes to change maps were maps like ttt_outpost_v1 (forgot the name it's close enough, whatever.) where the playermodels t pose, half the people were invisible for most people, and basically everyone complaining, etc. the vote was more like 70% there.

But, I do think this should be more of a lesson/realization rather than a punishment.
The only solution is to remove Avalanch
(09-16-2018, 01:35 PM)nopleez Wrote: The only solution is to remove Avalanch

hello Mr. New Owner, can you remove ttt_outpost31 while your at it too thanks
(09-16-2018, 01:35 PM)Gabe Wrote: Even tho the opinion "Yes" won it was still under 50%, so you do have a point there. Renzo did do the right thing by calling the vote & vote for the map but normally you aren't suppose to change the map like Christian said. The only times I've done votes to change maps were maps like ttt_outpost_v1 (forgot the name it's close enough, whatever.) where the playermodels t pose, half the people were invisible for most people, and basically everyone complaining, etc. the vote was more like 70% there.

But, I do think this should be more of a lesson/realization rather than a punishment.

[Image: 7OhjicX.jpg]