Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renzo can you not
(09-16-2018, 01:45 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 01:35 PM)Gabe Wrote: Even tho the opinion "Yes" won it was still under 50%, so you do have a point there. Renzo did do the right thing by calling the vote & vote for the map but normally you aren't suppose to change the map like Christian said. The only times I've done votes to change maps were maps like ttt_outpost_v1 (forgot the name it's close enough, whatever.) where the playermodels t pose, half the people were invisible for most people, and basically everyone complaining, etc. the vote was more like 70% there.

But, I do think this should be more of a lesson/realization rather than a punishment.

[Image: 7OhjicX.jpg]
ok
(09-16-2018, 01:49 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 01:45 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 01:35 PM)Gabe Wrote: Even tho the opinion "Yes" won it was still under 50%, so you do have a point there. Renzo did do the right thing by calling the vote & vote for the map but normally you aren't suppose to change the map like Christian said. The only times I've done votes to change maps were maps like ttt_outpost_v1 (forgot the name it's close enough, whatever.) where the playermodels t pose, half the people were invisible for most people, and basically everyone complaining, etc. the vote was more like 70% there.

But, I do think this should be more of a lesson/realization rather than a punishment.

[Image: 7OhjicX.jpg]
ok
ok
I mean I wasn't intending for this post to be a call for punishment; my main goal for this was to set a precedent, so this wouldn't happen again.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

The only reason a votemap should be called is for maps impacting the server connection and stability.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Yeah, I think this is more of a "don't do it again" sort of thing, I don't think the intention was to be abusive. But unless the map is broken it's best to play it out
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Agreed. These tools exist to moderate the server problems, not change bc people are unhappy with the maps. Make a removal suggestion thread or just don’t vote for it

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon