Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report.
Offender's Name: mmdeadpool2000

Offender's SteamID: Not in server to grab.

Offender's Rank: Tmod

What They Did: Gagging anyone they desire fit. Including gaging me for saying "bby precum" who was just gagged and kicked is a guy that sounds like a female. Then I ask in chat why I'm muted and I'm muted in game chat. So I go to admin chat in which I'm ignored until I get the answer "You direspected staff" In which I hadn't said anything to staff and my comment was directed to another player but this "staff member" assumes anything with the word female in it applies to her. So I'm ignored and gagged and muted without anyone dealing with it so then I'm eventually kicked for "Not listening to staff" So I rejoin and say ,"Well you can't get mad at me for not listening to staff when you're not listening to me aswell, My respect is earned with respect." So then one of her friends a male (I believe it was Billy Senpai) of course. Decides that's staff disrespecting and proceeds to gag and mute me again and proceed to threaten me with a ban.

When They Did It: 4:50 AM ETZ

Potential Witnesses: N/A

Proof: N/A

Other: I don't think you have any staff managers or head of staff because almost every staff from the time I was online was a trial moderator. The current T-Mods you have are way too power hungry and trigger happy. They need to be trained and have discipline. I'm staff on plenty of servers in the G-Mod community and sadly I'd have to say this server had the most abusive, trigger happy staff I've seen. Couple of the staff were using illegal places on the (Prophunt) Server in which this happened and were never told to move or anything. I'd suggest you got your staff team in line and took care of the community players better. Without players there is no community. Without a community there is no server. 

~ Thank you, Elysian.
Yes i had gagged and muted, for they had been given multiple warnings and were trolling. @Penguinslayer4 was also present at this time. And you where also "ignored" because there where many other trolls and others we were trying to take care of. I also have video of some of the situation, involving said trolls and others. Also I have not threatened a ban, but i merely stated that if you where to continue, the possible punishment could have been a ban. I do not however, have a video of the situation at question. And also, not all staff online where T-Mods, I am Trusted, Penguinslayer4 is a moderator. The only T-Mod at the time was mmdeadpool2000.
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
You cannot make an accusation such as this without proof.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
You need proof in your report like video or screenshots to help your case. Without proof they can't help you
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
??? Logs should show it all seeing how I was gagged 90% of the issue????? Of course you're all on the side of the female t-mod not suprised. Nor was I "trolling" lmao? I said one thing in a hour then got gagged and muted. Honestly a joke of a staff team. Done here. Sitting here with a kid obviously hacking and they aren't doign anything
Due to the given time many people are sleeping, you can't fairly say a server/community doesn't have any "managers" when you have barely been in the community for roughly an hour. Let me see. Format check. hmm.. you left several important things blank. If you are going to give a report of this severity you should certainly take it serious. You left out her steamID, you left out the witnesses, and most importantly you left out the PROOF. Without proof this post means nothing. I will point out one thing. Gender differentiality means nothing to us on this server. Rank itself is literally just a tag in your name and all staff are on equal respected grounds. It doesn't matter who/when/what it is, a staff group will work like a family and will defend that family. So until you want to be taken serious, learn how to respect people, and get proof. 

- Thanks Dinklebergs PH Co-Owner
(01-05-2018, 06:58 AM)Elysian Wrote: Of course you're all on the side of the female t-mod not suprised.

Around half of our staff are female. It literally means nothing. 

We don't take these posts serious without proof.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
The reason you were gagged/muted 90% of the time is because you kept disconnecting and rejoining immediately after instead of simply waiting out your round.

I have some examples here: https://i.imgur.com/IysP7iF.jpg and  https://i.imgur.com/AV6XQOW.jpg

Now, all I saw from you last night was disrespect. And that's all I've seen on this thread and others you have posted on. As starky said, our staff works as a family. I got called onto the server at 5am my time because of about 10 trolls. I will admit last night I was pretty irritable due to everyone treating Mmdeadpool with so much disrespect but I mainly let Billy and MMdeadpool handle you outside of me taking screenshots of you leaving and coming back and avoiding punishment.

If you can't provide proof of her abusing then all I can see is someone (being you) avoiding punishment.
Sexism, staff disrespect, harassment, report without proof, punishment evasion, admits cheating...
What servers did you say you were staff on?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-05-2018, 01:40 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Sexism, staff disrespect, harassment, report without proof, punishment evasion, admits cheating...
What servers did you say you were staff on?

I also have more screenshots I found from last night of excessively sending messages to admin chat after being gagged/muted and told to stop and him making fun of staff members.