Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report your shop issues here.
(12-15-2017, 08:57 PM)penguinslayer4 Wrote: This is a link to the picture of my console: https://i.imgur.com/PmM0TsS.jpg

My shop refuses to open.

what map did this happen on? Maybe there is something with the map that conflicts with the shop code.
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
I believe it was restaurant 2015
So, it was a while back, months or maybe even a year ago... before I recently started playing again. I had acquired a Palpatine model and within a day of getting it, had it disappear from my inventory. I don't know if this is technically a shop issue or if the already purchased inventory is separate, but either way I was disappointed. I do not expect the model to be returned to me, as it was so long ago and I am really going after the Deadpool one now anyway, lol. Just saw the thread and thought I'd mention it.
So I recently gained the ability to wear every hat in my inventory at once. It seems to be related to the horse head hat, as testing shows that after putting on the horse head then putting on any other hat gives the permanent ability to do so. It resets at the start of each map. That said, I really like this and I think that it should stay, unless it's causing problems for other players
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok
(09-15-2019, 12:02 PM)Klogg Wrote: So, it was a while back, months or maybe even a year ago... before I recently started playing again. I had acquired a Palpatine model and within a day of getting it, had it disappear from my inventory. I don't know if this is technically a shop issue or if the already purchased inventory is separate, but either way I was disappointed. I do not expect the model to be returned to me, as it was so long ago and I am really going after the Deadpool one now anyway, lol. Just saw the thread and thought I'd mention it.
Palpatine has been since removed from shop and is a deleted model also please do not necro old threads this is two years old.
(10-02-2019, 06:52 PM)Frozen pee from a jet plane Wrote: So I recently gained the ability to wear every hat in my inventory at once. It seems to be related to the horse head hat, as testing shows that after putting on the horse head then putting on any other hat gives the permanent ability to do so. It resets at the start of each map. That said, I really like this and I think that it should stay, unless it's causing problems for other players

I will personally test this, as it can lead to issues, and same as above, do not necro old threads, this one will be locked.