Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scoovie Abuse Report
Offender's Name: Scoovie

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_1:1:19824014

Offender's Rank: Staff

What They Did: Kicked me for "same" referring to how he kicked forbidden knowledge just to crush his spirits. 

When They Did It: 20/03/2018 @22:30:22

Potential Witnesses: Forbidden Knowledge & Big Nut 

Proof: See linked image/slash you can ask most server members at the time. I willingly admit to the rdms I commited, but I wish for abuse to go punished.

Other: Server rioted due to Dakody choosing he wanted to play the map terror town over the map that won the vote, rooftops_2016. When he displayed this act of abuse server members began to riot doing damage to him during rounds and rdming him. I was not the only one. I was willing to take the slay, but he had me kicked by Scoovie for "Same" referring to crushing forbidden knowledge. I play Dinkleberg often, it even being my only TTT server favorited, but I don't feel the same environment of competitive fun. It's a hostile environment. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This should be interesting @Scoovie

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
actually i banned you for 1 hour for constantly screaming into your mic with the other tard i banned for 1 hr.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
A riot? A riot? Honestly, a riot?

This isn't Prison Break, my friend.
Still, explain about the apparent blatant abuse sir Scoovie and Dakody. You both know damned well as ADMIN+ that forcechanging the map just because "You want to play it." is blatant abuse of your staff powers. I want to hear more about that part of the story not to mention I would like to see that story backed up with solid proof.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
If you banned him for mic spamming why did you put “same” as the reason and not “spam”? ?
no abuse occurred, you, ringo and foridden we all warned multiple times by multiple staff(myself,scoovie,city,lycan, ace was there at the tail end) to stop with the micspam and the rdm's.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]