Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reporting SUS AF
Offender's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:65439165

Offender's Rank: test mod

What They Did: Constant harrassment and gagging for no reason, killing members of the server with commands, mass killings, racial abuse to me.

Offender's Name: SUS AF

When They Did It: 30/03/2018 

Potential Witnesses: anyone online at the time, LoliPenetrator, Star., Finland.

Proof: 

Other:

I'm unable to upload video evidence for some reason, but i can send over another service.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello staff members,

Regrettably, I came on here after being contacted by Centuriona on Steam to attest to this and I can say that in fact what he is saying is true. Centuriona and I were constantly being berated by Sus-AF for every action we did. I didn't know Centuriona prior and he kept saying that we were trolling; he asserted that we had bad intent when we were just trying to play on the server. I don't know why staff are allowed to act so unprofessionally and make new players feel so unwelcome; it just didn't feel like it reflected well on the community.

After this incident, Sus-AF felt it was funny to abuse his powers and spawn manhacks saying, "he didn't give a fuck" etc. into the server that ruined the round for other players and contributed to the atmosphere and gave passive aggressive comments in the chat and over voice towards us. I'm sure if you have staff action and chat logs they can prove the spawning of items to ruin rounds. Overall, it was just an extremely negative experience but some people were nice enough to step in and stand up for us such as LoliPredator. I don't know why he felt this way towards us, but I hope appropriate action will be taken as a result.

Thank you for your time reading this,

star.
The image you provided does not give any evidence at all, if you could provide real evidence something would be done.
And I do not believe you two did not know each other prior given that you are currently friends on Steam.
Picture shows what? him calling you a twat? if that's the only thing he said it's not even harassment. And where's the abuse and killing people with commands? if it was at the end of the fucking round it's fine. Please actually report if something really bad happens like an abusive dtmod or staff member. If you have more proof it would really help, if you don't this is useless. Peace out✌️.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
@"Sus-AF"

For adding video evidence, add the clips to a YouTube account and then post the link here

Also I read the second post again, spawning manhacks is a traitor ability, and is not tied to his staff powers. That and the mass killings are you sure he wasn't a T

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Clearly an attempt to troll. Tmods can't even spawn manhacks, and you both are making heavy claims with literally no evidence.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
this post is...SUS AF.
I was on with these players at about 2:00-3:00 AM CST. They were all together (Centuriona, star., and Loli) and trolling together. It wasn't really "bad" trolling but it was annoying. I was not on with SUS-AF last night, however. This would have been a separate interaction between him and these fellows, however...

For example, Centuriona pretended to be a staff reviewer and was "evaluating" me. I played along with him for awhile because I found it entertaining, but then it got annoying. Centuriona was also micspamming with like a dog whistle or something like that at one point. I had to gag him three times for this. He claimed to be having mic problems, so I had pity on him.

star was perhaps the worst one. I had to gag him a few times for micspamming by talking way too much and hogging the voice chat. Upon doing so, him and his goons started to throw a hissy fit in the voice chat, calling me an abuser and threatening me with a forum report.

Eventually, I decided to just go to sleep. I really didn't want to deal with these trolls at 3 AM in the morning. I'm guessing SUS must have encountered them afterwards.

This is a false staff abuse report. These are the real trolls.
Unless actual proof is given, then nothing is going to be done. The fact that you accuse him of using his staff powers to spawn manhacks kinda makes me think you don't know what you're talking about, and are just here to troll.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Sus said that he cannot respond to this forum, so he messaged me the following : https://gyazo.com/9dc25d4b76678b102d95be33aba9cc7d