Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation
I'm hereby putting my resignation as Moderator on the PH servers.

I have no passion for the server anymore, and working two jobs I can't be bothered to put time into a server where all my friends have quit.
Further more, recent staff additions and promotions have made me not want to be part of the PH staff as I simply don't like most of them.
A mostly inactive owner that rarely participates on the server makes it even less fun doing a lot of the work.

Goodbye PH and goodbye Dinks.
So long my friend
                        ~Squeaks Heart
I DO NOT ACCEPT. YOU WERE MY GRAVEYARD SHIFR BROTHER. IM GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH PANDA. STOP BY AND SAY HI ANYTIME *monarch crying*
(07-03-2018, 06:27 PM)§4Widdle §7Wed §4Panda Wrote: I'm hereby putting my resignation as Moderator on the PH servers.

I have no passion for the server anymore, and working two jobs I can't be bothered to put time into a server where all my friends have quit.
Further more, recent staff additions and promotions have made me not want to be part of the PH staff as I simply don't like most of them.
A mostly inactive owner that rarely participates on the server makes it even less fun doing a lot of the work.

Goodbye PH and goodbye Dinks.

You are and will be missed. 
I wish you best of luck and success in life's journey
Panda we will all miss you. You've been a very good Moderator and you will be missed. Even though I don't really know you, you are still considered a friend. I wish you the best.
[Image: giphy.gif]
See ya man best of luck.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Peace out man, best of luck.
You'll be missed Panda. Please be sure to come back and visit!