Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation
I joined this server back in 2016 and it’s been mostly fun, but it’s time for me to go. I really do like staffing here, but it’s just getting harder each day to get on TTT. Part of the reason is that I have school and a job that need my attention, but mostly it’s because I just don’t feel welcome in this community anymore. Sure, I’ve had my fair share of mistakes, but some of the staff here are just constantly and consistently assholes to me. I get constant complaints from other staff no matter what I do: I add the guns Jimbo made a while ago, I get complaints, I try to update a map that a lot of people wanted to be added, I get complaints, I do the slightest thing wrong, I get complaints. I’m done. I’m done getting constantly berated, and I’m sorry for caring about this server and trying to add new shit. 

Not all of y'all are bad, in fact, a good portion of this community is honestly great, and to those people, I had a lot of fun RDMing you.

I’m not looking for pity with this post; this is just my formal resignation with a little bit of a reason why.

This is a slight tangent, but it’s not like I neglected to add weapons, ammo, or spawns to the Krusty Krab map, there was just a slight variation in the name of the script file I made that adds that stuff and the map name, which made it not load at all, my bad.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

You will be missed as a staff member. You were a great staff member from my experience with you. No matter how minor a mistake is, there will always be someone who makes a big deal of it. I hope to still see you on even if its not as a staff member. Good luck in the real world
I enjoyed the times when we were actually on together <3 I know I havent really talked to you or been on at the same time as you recently, but it's still sad to see you go. Safe travels and come visit me in discord or server whenever you feel like it
Take it easy don't like your school fall behind. Be fair to yourself and make sure you take care of yourself.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
You were the best T Mod in TTT  :( Always a blast seeing you on when I jump to TTT. Either way I hope you do come back when things get more quite.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
[*].
Take it easy my guy. Wishing you the best of luck with school and your future. Play games with me sometime
R.I.P in Peace
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
Damn, didn't see this one, but thanks for trying your best!
Feel free to let me know if you wanna siege!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I'll miss you :(
[Image: giphy.gif]