Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation
I only played with you like 3 whole times, but they were fun. Sorry you were having it rough.
Your resignation is DENIED

Seriously though, I hope you come back on occasion to visit. 

Best of luck with life you crazy animal
That's pretty upsetting that you feel bullied off the server. I try to keep to myself in the server and because of it we never had any interactions, but you were always pretty reserved as well. I understand the pressures of school and work, and I hope you find a way too dull those pressures - it doesn't seem like it's the TTT server anymore. I've been on the receiving end of people negatively poking at your work, but what some people fail to understand is that you did care enough to attempt to do something you thought people would enjoy. Hopefully you'll stop by and not feel pressured out of an entire community. Good luck, mynibba.

To all the staff members, if you rarely hear it, you guys honestly do a great job. This is the first server I've played on in a long time where I felt the staff team weren't gate-keeping an entire community and that the staff members were tolerable personality wise and even fair in judgement. I know I had some bad run ins with a few of you, but in my experience, you've all done great - even if I didn't make it easy on my end.
Hey man, Im gonna miss you bro. You were fun to play TTT with and I hope you will still play on the server. You did your job well. Again Trombowen, Im gonna miss you being a staff member and wish you well.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Gonna miss you sir. At least you tried updating the server content and for that I appreciate you
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Damn you were one of the few staffs I could tolerate. The good ones keep dropping like flies. Good luck bud, hope to see you on still.
While I hate seeing this happen, I kind of already knew this was in the making. I've noticed some of the constant berating and sensed your gradual path towards hanging up the holsters. It has been a blast being on at the same as you and will greatly miss your constant quips and banter. No homo but I love you bro, good luck with school and life.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Rip buddy :(
nooooooooooooooooooo gaybowen come back I need someone to exploit the hook with
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
thats illegal