Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retribution for Porky
Porky's thread was closed unreasonably. Please continue our helpful and constructive input here instead :)

P.S. only gay people lock this thread
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
If you call them out for things they close threads and say you arent being civil
Ingame Name: Nicholas S. Gurrs, Stiffler's Mom, Nathaniel F. Higgers
SteamID: 1337
Time Played: toolong
When First Joined: September 1st, 1939
Rank Desired: Owner
Current Rank: Not Owner
Why you want to help burn down the community from the inside: Yes
(02-03-2020, 08:07 PM)Stiffler\s Mom Wrote: Ingame Name: Nicholas S. Gurrs, Stiffler's Mom, Nathaniel F. Higgers
SteamID: 1337
Time Played: toolong
When First Joined: September 1st, 1939
Rank Desired: Owner
Current Rank: Not Owner
Why you want to help burn down the community from the inside: Yes

+1, understands the community
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
yes hi i was gonna make a serious post but it was locked 2 fast.

@Gabe "perhaps next time you shouldn't excessively joke around with commands meant to be used for staffing after being warned multiple times and learn how to take constructive criticism without having to cry and be passive-aggressive about it afterward. We all need to learn when it's time to be serious and when it's not. We all learn from our mistakes. I wish you luck in your next endeavors, wherever that may be"

i understand ur post and somewhat agree but the way you allow an inactive admin like Dakota and other staff/former come on and explode/gag people every time they're on is kinda nuts. I get using porky as an example but u really didn't enforce shit afterwards so it comes off as selective and favouritism for other staff ngl.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Matt requested anything not regarding the actual abuse reported be moved to this thread https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-How-to-Rant as to not clog the thread with suggestions and conversation regarding those suggestions
[Image: J6yUs0g]
[Image: Great-Disturbance-in-the-Force.gif]

In all seriousness, this isn't the best idea.. trust me, I'm the expert at getting forum banned.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
follow nears comment for constructive criticisms. stop shit posting here. enough of this dumb shit please. thank you. its ok to be upset and if you wanan be upset, then do so without being a walking shit post. you can be upset just do it in the appropriate way please. we are not going to clog the forums that i have to help with, with stupid shit like this.

and in case it wasnt clear thread locked