Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning to Purple.
Hello,
So some people are gonna be mad, and some will be happy. but for my sake Im resigning. 
Im getting to the point where the server is causing extreme depression and panic attacks. 
I can't go a day on server without being told the server would be better off without me or that Im a terrible staff member.
And maybe I am, I know that I always tried to do what was best and what was right, at least to the best of my ability when it came to staffing the server.
All I've ever really wanted is to see Dinks flourish and grow, whether mod on PH or mod on TTT that was all I wanted.
I'd like to think I contributed to that, but maybe I just made it worse. I dont know.
To those of you who didnt see this coming, Im sorry. Im sorry @Nicol Bolas and @Raider Hanks, I know you guys have always tried to help me stay positive and reassure me that I was doing well. But I dont see it. Every person who tells me the server would be better off without me is like another scratch that wont heal. And I can't do this anymore. I might still play or I might just uninstall gmod. Either way, doesnt really matter.
To those of you who wanted this and have been wanting this for a long time, congrats :) you win. cause I cant handle this anymore.

And if this next section gets me community banned for having a different opinion than others, so be it. 

Trusteds,
You guys are the future of this staff team, slowly working your way up the ranks, proving you deserve it. Keep pushing forward, making those ban requests, enforcing rules, asking questions.
Just please, keep striving to be the best staff members you can be. Cause even if no one else believes in you I will ALWAYS believe in you guys.

Tmods,
You guys are just a step away from mod, already proving daily you deserve your staff rank. Keep improving, but dont get so focused on your own progress that you fail to help and protect your fellow staff members. Keep asking questions, spreading your wings, learning new things. And most of all, keep making this server a better place.

Mods,
Man, there's so much I could say. Im proud of each of you for making it this far. to the few who are active, thank you for continuing despite being on for long hours to keep this server going and banning those rule breakers who deserve it. To the few of you who are active, you have made my time here not all terrible. Youve defended and helped me grow. And I appreciate you.

Admins, 
I get that you all have lives and I dont blame you for that, really I get it. 
But when people are surprised that this server even has admins cause 1 randomly get's on server for 5 minutes, that's a problem.
And I get that the "toxicity in the community" post was needed cause honestly, some of those people were toxic.
But you missed half the toxic staff members that deserve a demotion and let them keep their ranks(some in which hold their own admin rank,) while demoting some that didnt deserve it.
Leaving situations unhandled for months on end and saying it "slipped through the cracks" shouldnt be happening whether you like the staff member or not.
You hold mods and all the other staff to such a high standard, and yet, if we laid you guys out you wouldnt meet half the requirements you set for us.
At my work place our managers have to prove something can be done before enforcing it with us, which is something I think should be enforced here.

To all the players Ive become friends with over my time at dinks, thanks for being pretty cool people to play with. Hit me up on discord or steam if any of you guys wanna chat or play games :)

Love you guys and sorry again.

#give-TDawg4-his-rank-back-2020
You'll always be my daughter.  
Holy shit. Well this came out of nowhere. Love you pengu, hope to play games with you still.
Denied.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
oof gotta do what you gotta do to be happy Pengu GL with everything and don't be a stranger. I'll see ya around ~(>_<)~
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I gotta say I was not expecting this. You were amazing staff and anyone who thought differently is completely wrong in every way. I'll miss staffing with you. I'll talk more in dm's about this as I don't wanna type an essay
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Welcome to the purple prick club
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
One of the best mods on the server just make sure to stay positive plenty of people care and only want to see you happy including me <3  just continue to be the great person I know you are
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Thanks for giving us your time, penguin.
I hope you can get to a more sound state of mind, away from the stupid shit that happens here.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
Well fuck.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020