Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning to Purple.
I love you. I'm sorry for failing on my end.
(01-24-2020, 07:17 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Denied.

I can arrange that

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-24-2020, 07:32 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I love you. I'm sorry for failing on my end.

You will always be my wife, sister, and twin. This was in absolutely no way directed at you.
-1 move to shitposting

In all seriousness its been great staffing aside you. Youve done a lot of good for this community and I hope see you on the server even if its as a donor.
How many good staff are you guys going to lose before you look in the mirror and realize there's a problem?

Love you gamer, hmu on discord still or I'll fucking kill you
thank u for all that you have done gayer

hope this helps with everything, staffing in this asylum does take a toll on all of us
I cant really say I knew you that much unlike some of the other people here, but you damn well were a good mod. Literally for as long as I've been in this community the only ones who actually had issues with you were trolls that wouldn't spend more than a day on this server, or people acting like spoiled to shit brats.
 I swear to god you better reapply for staff one of these days or I'm gonna speak to you like the way raider speaks in your fucking dms.
You, and everyone else who resigned because of stuff similar to this sure as hell better improve your health and get back here some time. I know damn well I'm not the only one who thinks this way.
Those who still decide to staff on this server will be expecting you all someday.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I’m sorry to see you go but if it’s better for you then I’ll live. You’ve always been great staff from my perspective, but you’ve always been a better friend, so I’ll manage.

Jk you left me out of your goodbye fuck you

(Jk^2 ily penguin)
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Best of luck to you. Hope you drop by every now and then.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(01-24-2020, 07:58 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: I cant really say I knew you that much unlike some of the other people here, but you damn well were a good mod. Literally for as long as I've been in this community the only ones who actually had issues with you were trolls that wouldn't spend more than a day on this server, or people acting like spoiled to shit brats.
 I swear to god you better reapply for staff one of these days or I'm gonna speak to you like the way raider speaks in your fucking dms.
You, and everyone else who resigned because of stuff similar to this sure as hell better improve your health and get back here some time. I know damn well I'm not the only one who thinks this way.
Those who still decide to staff on this server will be expecting you all someday.

You probably shouldn't do that. And unless there are some MAJOR changes I'm not staffing again for Dinks

(01-24-2020, 08:04 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: I’m sorry to see you go but if it’s better for you then I’ll live. You’ve always been great staff from my perspective, but you’ve always been a better friend, so I’ll manage.

Jk you left me out of your goodbye fuck you

(Jk^2 ily penguin)

Look at you actually admitting we're friends! never gonna let you live this down GayManFromMars