Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning to Purple.
this hit hard. i didn’t see it, but i’m glad it’s one step in the right direction for you. coming from someone who has seen exactly what you’re talking about, you did the best you could, and TTT will always appreciate that. love you fam, i’m just one pm away if you ever need me
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(01-24-2020, 07:56 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: How many good staff are you guys going to lose before you look in the mirror and realize there's a problem?

Love you gamer, hmu on discord still or I'll fucking kill you

I love you too Lil g, I'mma still make you play siege even if you hate it <3 thank you for helping me so much

(01-24-2020, 08:37 PM)dong Wrote: this hit hard. i didn’t see it, but i’m glad it’s one step in the right direction for you. coming from someone who has seen exactly what you’re talking about, you did the best you could, and TTT will always appreciate that. love you fam, i’m just one pm away if you ever need me

Love you too <3 I'mma make you play siege with me too
Wake up world you’re running out of staff that give a damn.
It’s a shame that they feel like resigning because trolls pressure them out. Meanwhile staff twirling their thumbs and won’t get on unless certain friends or other staff members are on. Thank you penguin for being one of the few left to actually invest time in the server. But hey now you’ll be on siege more

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Resignation Denied.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Lordy lord, yet one more that falls, how much are left? Can the bullshit be reversed or is it already too late? Who cares?

Welcome to peace and quiet. Life is quite a bit simpler, good decision, welcome indeed.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(01-24-2020, 08:57 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Lordy lord, yet one more that falls, how much are left? Can the bullshit be reversed or is it already too late? Who cares?

Welcome to peace and quiet. Life is quite a bit simpler, good decision, welcome indeed.

2 active mods and a semi active mod are it for mods xD

Thank you <3
never really talked to you outside of the server but I enjoyed playing with you on it and I'm thankful that u were one of the staff members who would get on by yourself when needed. I hope your mental health gets better and you enjoy life, good luck gamer.

also admins should probably start talking about ways to get more mods/staff or the server is gonna finally die because of lack of admins/dinks engagement, took a few years forr the lower staff to finally die out before the admins because of issues.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Well. I guess you cant slay me for prop kill now.....

Will miss seeing you in green on the server.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Addressing Toxicity in the Community pt. 2 incoming
You were one of my favorites. Hope to still see you on the server playing as a regular! :)
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]