Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning to Purple.
I am not going to lie with all that has been happening i am not surprised by this. I am glad you are doing something to help yourself I will miss you.
I love you hun please continue to pop by discord every now and again or im going to bug the hell out of you on snap.
You’ve always got to put your own health and happiness first. Sure it’s great to help out the community but not at the cost of yourself. You’ve done the right thing if that’s how you’re feeling. Wishing you the best of luck. Always around if you need me. Take care Penguin  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(01-24-2020, 11:56 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: I just found out about this. I’ll always love you and support the decisions you make. This absolutely caught me off guard. I hate to see my abuse buddy gone, but I hope you’re still playing on the sever.

Love you bb <3 keep your chin up and keep pushing forward in school! I'll be on server maybe eventually, my dm's are always open!

(01-25-2020, 02:18 AM)Cake Wrote: I am not going to lie with all that has been happening i am not surprised by this. I am glad you are doing something to help yourself I will miss you.
I love you hun please continue to pop by discord every now and again or im going to bug the hell out of you on snap.

I'm still gonna play Minecraft and whatnot with you, you're not losing me that easily <3 love you lesbian lovie <3
I'll always remember the day i first met you, and you yelled at me for telling you to test or kos when you where on the other side of the map. It was the day i knew i wanted to you to dom me. You where a great staff memeber and an active one at that. Not only where you handling the server but you would also answer my TTT questions on discord whenever i had them. I could always count on you to show up on server and make sure things settled down. I'll miss you as a staff memeber, but i look forward to the crazy shenanigans we will get into now that you're free.
Congrats on your promotion to purple pricks! Were a much happier bunch than the other groups.

Real talk, resigning was the best decision I ever made here, I'm so much happier and enthused by the things I do and not letting this toxic hellhole of cliques and cocks run my life. I know you will feel the same way eventually, even though I admit it does kind of suck at first.

To the other mods that are feeling the same way that penguin does, dont let this deter you from wanting to staff anymore, but also don't  let it hold your prisoner either. Mental health is a serious issue around here, and it's a serious problem within the TTT playerbase as well.

Love ya penguin, send more cat pics plz
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions

I'm still gonna play Minecraft and whatnot with you, you're not losing me that easily <3 love you lesbian lovie <3

So thats a no to spamming your snap?
(01-25-2020, 10:54 AM)Futa Renamon Wrote: I'll always remember the day i first met you, and you yelled at me for telling you to test or kos when you where on the other side of the map. It was the day i knew i wanted to you to dom me. You where a great staff memeber and an active one at that. Not only where you handling the server but you would also answer my TTT questions on discord whenever i had them. I could always count on you to show up on server and make sure things settled down. I'll miss you as a staff memeber, but i look forward to the crazy shenanigans we will get into now that you're free.

I love you Futa <3 and any questions you still have I will definitely try to answer to the best of my ability! Let the shenanigans begin UwU

(01-25-2020, 11:33 AM)Cake Wrote:

So thats a no to spamming your snap?

You can spam my snap however you want bb ;)
Hey Penguin. I know we didn't talk much, but way back when we played Minecraft with each other, I started to like you. Wait fuck that sounds weird. I kinda uninstalled Minecraft after what happened, but hit me up if you ever want to play The Forest, Castle Crashers, or anything else I have in my library together.
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok
(01-24-2020, 10:48 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Can't say I was surprised by this but honestly you were one of the few people I actually get on the server for.

Now I have more time to drag you into playing Uno with me!
Sorry for the late one been busy with alot lately and to hear one of the nicest  Mods people on TTT had resigned I felt sad suddenly. Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you have shown towards your staffing pairs and to everyone from Ph to TTT.I never really got to play with you as much as I would have , but when Im on TTT you were always the one to help. 

Hope things get better from here out  Heart
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member