Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Reupload) About the gravity
I'm not sure if it got deleted or if it was just a bug, but this is a genuine suggestion.  

The gravity on the server is way too low it feels like I have fucking training wheels on. Its super annoying when bhopping and feels incredibly sluggish. hopefully this can be rectified to make deathrun the premier server of Dinklebergs Gmo[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701960784313725)]d[/color]
I just checked the DeathRun GameTracker, and I saw that you have not yet logged on to the server. So you're either being fed this information, or you're pulling this out of your anus. Which one is it?
(06-27-2018, 10:07 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: I just checked the DeathRun GameTracker, and I saw that you have not yet logged on to the server. So you're either being fed this information, or you're pulling this out of your anus. Which one is it?

He could also have an alt.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(06-27-2018, 10:07 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: I just checked the DeathRun GameTracker, and I saw that you have not yet logged on to the server. So you're either being fed this information, or you're pulling this out of your anus. Which one is it?

I played on it on a different account, yes.

but either way, how does this deserve to be deleted?
(06-27-2018, 10:13 PM)ReThink Wrote: He could also have an alt.

He could have an alt. But given recent behavior, do we really think he connected with an alt? Also, I went through the first five pages of the people with the least amount of activity, and none of them have been on in the last seven days.
You haven't played on the server at all, so why are you deleting my suggestions? It was a legitimate concern and others have voiced about it in the past I don't see what the big deal is.
(06-27-2018, 09:52 PM)Wambo Wrote: ...make deathrun the premier server of Dinklebergs Gmod

Ok. Which account did you play on? I had nothing to do with the deletion of the original post.

No, I haven't been on the server. I don't care about DeathRun. I don't know why you think I deleted your post. I don't care enough to take the time to go and delete your post. Ironically, I care enough to go to GameTracker and see whether or not you've been on the server
(06-27-2018, 10:21 PM)EpicGuy Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 10:13 PM)ReThink Wrote: He could also have an alt.

He could have an alt. But given recent behavior, do we really think he connected with an alt? Also, I went through the first five pages of the people with the least amount of activity, and none of them have been on in the last seven days.
Why does this even matter?? It is a legitimate complaint, and you're overthinking it. Just let it be.

(06-27-2018, 10:24 PM)EpicGuy Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 09:52 PM)Wambo Wrote: ...make deathrun the premier server of Dinklebergs Gmod

Ok. Which account did you play on? I had nothing to do with the deletion of the original post.

No, I haven't been on the server. I don't care about DeathRun. I don't know why you think I deleted your post. I don't care enough to take the time to go and delete your post. Ironically, I care enough to go to GameTracker and see whether or not you've been on the server

Sorry for assuming you deleted it, but so far at least 10 of my posts have been deleted and the only admins online were you and Dakota. Dakota has denied it, so i'm not sure who else it could be.

I actually played it on this account recently: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hillrop
I don't see what it has to do with anything but I hope it helps.
(06-27-2018, 10:26 PM)Wambo Wrote: Why does this even matter?? It is a legitimate complaint, and you're overthinking it. Just let it be.

It matters because if you're unable to provide the alt account you've supposedly been playing on, and your main account hasn't connected to the server, you're trolling on the forums. Your complaint is as legitimate as my question. So again, what name have you been playing under?
(06-27-2018, 10:29 PM)EpicGuy Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 10:26 PM)Wambo Wrote: Why does this even matter?? It is a legitimate complaint, and you're overthinking it. Just let it be.

It matters because if you're unable to provide the alt account you've supposedly been playing on, and your main account hasn't connected to the server, you're trolling on the forums. Your complaint is as legitimate as my question. So again, what name have you been playing under?

linked above ^^