Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Reupload) About the gravity
Right

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-27-2018, 10:29 PM)EpicGuy Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 10:26 PM)Wambo Wrote: Why does this even matter?? It is a legitimate complaint, and you're overthinking it. Just let it be.

It matters because if you're unable to provide the alt account you've supposedly been playing on, and your main account hasn't connected to the server, you're trolling on the forums. Your complaint is as legitimate as my question. So again, what name have you been playing under?

I would also love it if we could pm or chat about your involvment with my recent posts on the forums. I want to talk about it and face the issue head on instead of just ignoring it.
(06-27-2018, 10:42 PM)Wambo Wrote: I would also love it if we could pm or chat about your involvment with my recent posts on the forums. I want to talk about it and face the issue head on instead of just ignoring it.

My recent involvement being me lambasting you on this thread? Sure, start a PM with me... again
(06-27-2018, 10:46 PM)EpicGuy Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 10:42 PM)Wambo Wrote: I would also love it if we could pm or chat about your involvment with my recent posts on the forums. I want to talk about it and face the issue head on instead of just ignoring it.

My recent involvement being me lambasting you on this thread? Sure, start a PM with me... again
Roger that!