Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rinzler Gagging
Today on TTT Rinzler gagged me for saying "idk who it was but it was the guy with the assassians creed skin"
He gagged me fro meta gaming as a donor when no Mods were on. idk what exactly the rule is when no mods are on but 1 it was a joke and there was no intention to metagame it was my observation and 2 there is no gagging for metagaming it is a kick or ban or something. Also like i said im not so sure about the rules behind t his. I just think Rinzler hasnt had the oppurtunity to gag anyone in awhile and chose to for that reason? Its a pretty loose reason at most, idk. i have ss if necessary but im sure it can be brought up in the logs
Calling out people by their skins is metagaming and not allowed. You either call them by their names or you sus them. The gag was probably too much but theres nothing wrong with it.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-01-2018, 02:08 PM)Foxka Wrote: Calling out people by their skins is metagaming and not allowed. You either call them by their names or you sus them. The gag was probably too much but theres nothing wrong with it.

alright thats fine I just didnt know the actual rule on it, i was immedaitly ungagged by another donor so its nbd and i didnt mean to metagame, soooo... :??
(05-01-2018, 02:06 PM)Luke Warm HotDog Water Wrote: Today on TTT Rinzler gagged me for saying "idk who it was but it was the guy with the assassians creed skin"
He gagged me fro meta gaming as a donor when no Mods were on. idk what exactly the rule is when no mods are on but 1 it was a joke and there was no intention to metagame it was my observation and 2 there is no gagging for metagaming it is a kick or ban or something. Also like i said im not so sure about the rules behind t his. I just think Rinzler hasnt had the oppurtunity to gag anyone in awhile and chose to for that reason? Its a pretty loose reason at most, idk. i have ss if necessary but im sure it can be brought up in the logs

Look, There were no mods on, so donors can take responsibility. Not only did you metagame by calling a kos on skin, you said it multiple times and you even continued when told you cant kos on skins. With the server having such few people I gagged you (it was only for a minute, if that, before you probably bothered the other donor to ungag you)

I play this server every day (hence why i donated), I know the rules, (just choose to not follow some sometimes(Not regarding aboos of powers though)) and usually dont even use my powers especially if mods are on.

With saying that, Im sorry you couldnt screech into your mic for a minute longer, if you want that minute back for your life,
contact god.
Yeah shouldn't call out skin names but gagging was unnecessary there just a warning to not do that is all.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(05-01-2018, 02:22 PM)City Wrote: Yeah shouldn't call out skin names but gagging was unnecessary there just a warning to not do that is all.

Yikes. I was just looking for some clarifiction on teh rule. Youre absolutly toxic
It’s not toxicity it’s stating what the rule is in this particular case and how what you did went against that rule. No big deal. If you want to understand the rules better you can type !motd in-game and read through that.
(05-01-2018, 02:09 PM)Luke Warm HotDog Water Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 02:08 PM)Foxka Wrote: Calling out people by their skins is metagaming and not allowed. You either call them by their names or you sus them. The gag was probably too much but theres nothing wrong with it.

alright thats fine I just didnt know the actual rule on it, i was immedaitly ungagged by another donor so its nbd and i didnt mean to metagame, soooo... :??
Not knowing the rule is no excuse for not following it. You were not gagged for long. This thread is whiny and excessive; you have no room to complain. You were in the wrong.

(05-01-2018, 02:22 PM)City Wrote: Yeah shouldn't call out skin names but gagging was unnecessary there just a warning to not do that is all.

For most rules that makes sense, but doesn't it follow for Rinzler to cut off the mic since he's in progress of breaking rules? Once you call out the model, the damage is done and the T's stealth is ruined despite it being against the rules. You can't undo that. I think the quick gag was a good reflex to prevent further damage to the round.

Worth noting that I was there when this happened, and think @Rinzler made the right call.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Same vein as when I gagged an innocent who was about to hit 1 in a test or KOS countdown on another player. May not be the prettiest thing to do, but sometimes the most effective to get someone to stop whatever road they're going down before they break a rule so you can get their attention and explain to them why they can't John Wayne it.
If you like to gag people, you should become staff on PH.