Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rinzler Gagging
(05-01-2018, 02:29 PM)ReThink Wrote: For most rules that makes sense, but doesn't it follow for Rinzler to cut off the mic since he's in progress of breaking rules? Once you call out the model, the damage is done and the T's stealth is ruined despite it being against the rules. You can't undo that. I think the quick gag was a good reflex to prevent further damage to the round.

Worth noting that I was there when this happened, and think @Rinzler made the right call.

thank you for clearing it up w/o an insult threaded in. This makes more sense to me

(05-01-2018, 02:28 PM)Gabe Wrote: It’s not toxicity it’s stating what the rule is in this particular case and how what you did went against that rule. No big deal. If you want to understand the rules better you can type !motd in-game and read through that.
The reason i posted on the forums is because this particular incident isnt actuallly addressed in the forums, I was looking for clarifiication, i did not mean to come across as whiny, sorry for shaking the boat everyone!