Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules, Rules, Rules.
Since many people are making chain threads about TTT suggestions and whatnot, I thought I'd make a more specific 'chain-thread' on the idea of our server's rules. 

Since I'm stealing this forum type from Laced and Nuru props to them for ya know, the idea I guess.

The idea is here, you can post what you think about the rules, what rules you'd like to see implemented, you know that kinda stuff.

For example here are a few changes/additions I'd like to see 
  • I'd like a revision of the rules to fix anything ambiguous or unclear or just outright dumb.
  • I'd love to see KOS for actively NOT shooting a KOS'd T --- of course it'd be a bit more detailed than that but you get what I mean
  • A few more additions to map specific no-no's i.e. MC Doll's Blockable Door being illegal---- but no so far as to call it exploitable?

I'd like to ask you guys instead of making long, long, long chains of detailed monotony if you just simply agree/disagree with a rule use the +1/-1 System on the forums.  That being said, if you have something to add or a reason as to WHY it wouldn't be a great rule/change please voice that. 

I'll try to edit the popular ones into this main post if this thread actually goes anywhere, those will be listed here with the date of when it was updated:
  • sample text 
so you want to force third partying? Cuz I'm deadass not getting inbetween two people's gun fight unless one of the two is a D

+1 Door blocking on Dolls being illegal it delays and its a pain in the ass if t has no creds for harpoon since discombob most likely kills or severely dmgs you and incen is a double edge sword for it. IMO it's similiar to how hiding in places where you need a grapple hook to get too isn't allowed. (Example the top of the jail in fairy world)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
It would force 3rd partying and honestly most of the time my T buddies pick gunfights they cant win

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
i would like to see failure to follow a kos on a person to be considered kos as well
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
The current rule for RDM & Leave is “Defined as leaving the game with an active report or after a slay has been assigned from a report.“

So the chad move right now is if you RDM someone you gotta disconnect before they file that report. You can’t get banned if you do that.
I'd prefer to have a rule that is like, if I see a dude standin next to a KOSed guy , Im allowed to kill him unless he's shooting the KOSed. Basically like "Hmm this man is collaborating with the traitor somehow, best shoot 'em."
I propose we eliminate all rules. Dink's Anarchy TTT
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
It's not necessarily forcing third partying. If a KOSed T is near you and you are clearly aware of them (i.e. staring directly at them) and you are not attempting to act on the KOS, that absolutely should be KOSable. If you die, it's your fault for not acting on the KOS. 

Also, have two addendums to that rule:
If the KOSed person in question is not a T, or the person who did not follow the KOS is AFK, you cannot be sused/KOSed for not killing them.
(02-11-2020, 09:20 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: It's not necessarily forcing third partying. If a KOSed T is near you and you are clearly aware of them (i.e. staring directly at them) and you are not attempting to act on the KOS, that absolutely should be KOSable. If you die, it's your fault for not acting on the KOS. 

Also, have two addendums to that rule:
If the KOSed person in question is not a T, or the person who did not follow the KOS is AFK, you cannot be sused/KOSed for not killing them.

But, as a T  I like to false kos, so why should someone who knows that I like to false KOS follow a kos they could possibly know is false, it should be left up to choice, not forced by third parties.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
By the current logic if you see someone use a T weapon who was already kosed and you stand right next to them you can’t rightfully be killed by anyone just because you can’t kill a kosed T. I do believe it should be changed.