Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dart Gun
Can you increase the ammo count for the dart gun from 3 to 4? 

There is such a large amount of peops on the server that three isn't enough IMO.

I love poison
Poison dart is already an insta-fuck on three people provided they can't find a health station, having four bullets in that war crime would be MEAN
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(02-21-2020, 10:29 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Poison dart is already an insta-fuck on three people provided they can't find a health station, having four bullets in that war crime would be MEAN

BTW the poison dart gun no longer poisons till death, instead damaging you for only 10ish seconds. However the gun also has alternative modes to fire a mute dart and a blind dart.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
If possible, it wouldn't be a bad addition to the weapon. It'd actually make people use it more often. Who knows maybe more people will find out about its secret
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
It can, but I don't think it necessary.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Personally, I think we should increase it.
Most of the cheesers on this server used the  old poison dart because it was a guaranteed kill when the detectives were useless or dead.
Have you really seen anyone use it anymore? Granted some will. But it's still not an optimal t weapon anymore.
The only reason you'd actually use the poison dart now would be if you wanted to pop off with the poison flare gun combo. Dont get me wrong, the old one was broken as fuck.
Also, is it still impossible to change the hotkey location for one of them so we can use both flaregun and poison dart at the same time?
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I'm in the same boat as the strawberry I don't think it needs it
[Image: J6yUs0g]