Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules of Murder
With the increase server activity, I think it's about time for this:

Release official rules for Murder game type so that people aren't just making stuff up about this or that being against the rules.

Add official rules to the MOTD screen as well 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rder-Rules

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(02-11-2020, 10:54 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rder-Rules

bout to say, I could've sworn they existed.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
blimey!! then lets make it easier to find at least!! 

I didn't look in core which was my big dumb, I just went into the Murder section on Forums main page. 

But adding this to MOTD would be nice ^_^
The rules are pretty easy to come up similar to other servers just type !motd if your ingame. 

Easy find if your on forums and look in guides and info 

But I do agree the rules should be look over by Dink  to allow and disallow things in the server.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(02-12-2020, 12:23 AM)Hysender Wrote: The rules are pretty easy to come up similar to other servers just type !motd if your ingame. 

But I do agree the rules should be look over by Dink  to allow and disallow things in the server.

Why does Dink have to look over something he already approved?
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(02-12-2020, 07:08 AM)Near Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 12:23 AM)Hysender Wrote: The rules are pretty easy to come up similar to other servers just type !motd if your ingame. 

Why does Dink have to look over something he already approved?

Well there isnt anything wrong with looking back at what could be updated. Like other servers we need to update as well
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Most of the servers have the rules as soon as you open the game mode don’t they? The murder screen just says that the rules are still being worked on at least that was how it was yesterday.
(02-12-2020, 07:58 AM)leftjupiter18 Wrote: Most of the servers have the rules as soon as you open the game mode don’t they? The murder screen just says that the rules are still being worked on at least that was how it was yesterday.

We have a rule list it just wasn't ever added in the motd
[Image: J6yUs0g]
The rules do not pop up in game (or at least they didnt use to)
The biggest issue, is that dink is telling some of the staff, rule changes to work on, but has not publicly changed the rules. Therefore people are getting upset/rdmed/etc when its in the old rules not to ever do it and its punished harshly, while he wants it punished less.

They need UPDATED. That's all. And linked in game if he hasnt already.