Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules of Murder
(02-12-2020, 04:21 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: The rules do not pop up in game (or at least they didnt use to)
The biggest issue, is that dink is telling some of the staff, rule changes to work on, but has not publicly changed the rules. Therefore people are getting upset/rdmed/etc when its in the old rules not to ever do it and its punished harshly, while he wants it punished less.

They need UPDATED. That's all. And linked in game if he hasnt already.

One day a murder mid May reappear from the shadows to update them ?
(02-12-2020, 05:46 PM)Traitor Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 04:21 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: The rules do not pop up in game (or at least they didnt use to)
The biggest issue, is that dink is telling some of the staff, rule changes to work on, but has not publicly changed the rules. Therefore people are getting upset/rdmed/etc when its in the old rules not to ever do it and its punished harshly, while he wants it punished less.

I could update them myself but the issue is its not being verbally communicated to everyone just a few people or i would update them for them
(02-12-2020, 05:48 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 05:46 PM)Traitor Wrote:

I could update them myself but the issue is its not being verbally communicated to everyone just a few people or i would update them for them
well I just got my new desktop so hopefully within a few days ill be up and running and can start coming back
[Image: giphy.gif]