Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RussEfarmer's Community Ban Appeal
PREVIOUS THREAD
I got banned so bad I need two appeals. Ouch.
Steam Name: RussEfarmer

Steam I.D: STEAM_1:1:81685017

Who banned you: The acting admin team, Starky, Mr. Rippe

Reason for ban: Trolling, harassment, abuse of power

Reason for Admins to unban you: This appeal is a little awkward so excuse the relatively short length, I just about spent everything I had on the one I made back in December, I wasn't expecting to have to follow up on it without repeating myself. First and foremost, everything I said in the previous appeal still stands in full force when writing this one. I apologize for my past actions greatly, just like in the last appeal, and now that I've actually had an opportunity to go back and see in full exactly what I did across the forums, it's actually become physically uncomfortable to bring up. The fact that I've forgotten the context to something like this is legitimately frightening. 

Enough about that crappy situation though, I'm already unbanned on the forums after all. Simply put, I want to be able to play on the servers with this community again. Despite all of the usual arguments that get thrown around on here and the Discord, you gang are seriously a huge cut above most other online communities I'm involved in, and I'm grateful that I've gotten this far into being brought back in.

Extra details/information: I'm not sure if the month cooldown for posting appeals is upon writing or upon acceptance of the previous appeal. I'm impatient, so I'm going with the former ;)
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
+1 for unban

Since your return you have shown a genuine interest in the community, the admins that banned you are no longer acting and personally I'd like to play with one of the OG high scoring players.

I only know you from reputation but you seem alright, I have spoken.
Russ has been very good boy and very helpful from what Ive seen on both forums and discord! definite +1
I've talked to russ in discord a few times since his return and I have never had a single problem and he seems like a chill dude. +1 server unbans.
+1 very kind and has changed.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
+1 he's been a good bean, trying to help out when he can in discord. Not seen one bad interaction from him.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Definitely been a lot better since coming back than the past. +1 unban
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Russ has seemed to change for the better, as a lot of time has past since. I think it's time to lift the bans.
+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
In short I’ve enjoyed having Russ around, which makes me think there’s been a lot maturing so I’m game.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Hello.
Due to your behavior your unban has been denied.

Just kidding you've been gud boi. Welcome back.