Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RussEfarmer's Forum & PH Ban Appeal
(12-06-2019, 06:33 PM)Evil Otto Wrote: We let rits come back, might as well let russ have his second chance too.

Maybe not the strongest argument considering the result...

Anyways, I’m neutral. I didn’t like your level of maturity about a year ago in a different server, which is a lot of time between ban and then, but it has been a year again so..

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I'll give a -1 to server unban and a +1 to forum moderation and discord server unban. You have a very toxic past but at the same time, people can change. After all, an easy solution to you being toxic again is a reban. This server has survived many toxic events and will continue to survive. Nobody knows why, it just does. I'd rather let you get reintegrated a bit before you come back on server though. So we can see if you actually changed without potentially killing the server itself.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(12-08-2019, 11:41 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: This entire damn game has survived many toxic events and will continue to survive. Nobody knows why, it just does.

Fixed that for you :P

In all seriousness, thank you! I'm seriously amazed at the support I got in this thread, I thought I would get the boot within the first 24 hours of writing. You are all amazing.
(12-08-2019, 01:32 PM)Kehne Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 11:41 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: This entire damn game has survived many toxic events and will continue to survive. Nobody knows why, it just does.

In all seriousness, thank you! I'm seriously amazed at the support I got in this thread, I thought I would get the boot within the first 24 hours of writing. You are all amazing.

We're a pretty forgiving group and most consider an unban request as your second chance to prove you should even be glanced at after whatever got you banned. Your sincerity was what got me to step in as I originally wasn't going to respond at all seeing as you were before my time of ph staffing.
(12-08-2019, 01:32 PM)Kehne Wrote:

Like I said. All it takes is a reban to get rid of you if you pose a problem again. Besides while the results of the Rits situation weren't the best and don't make for a good example, Rits was still unbanned. I don't see why you can't have a chance yourself. It's just a game.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
This is mostly for the admins benefit, but I don’t agree with forum moderation as it currently is being handled. I won’t say anything too specific bc I do see a lot of behind the scenes, but a lot of the posts moderated during the recent “toxicity” ban were way to close to censorship, some being blatant. I would much rather someone post and have to reap the consequences than have admins cherry pick what they get to say. I understand a lot of the posts during that time, but the weeks after and till now..
I would much rather we stay away from that.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
We are as stated above, a forgiving place. We believe in chances, and yours has been granted. Your ban from forums and from discord, are going to be lifted, but the server bans are going to stay in place for a while longer just so we can be sure you're no longer here to cause issues.

Welcome back to the community, you can message anyone mod+ for a discord invite.

Also, there will be no moderation for your forums. I personally agree with matt, the way it has been moderated is silly, so it's easier to remove dumb shyt.

Congrats.