Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Ryuji's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Ryuji Sakamoto, Hajime Iwachan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:446654412

Time Played: 530 hrs

When First Joined: December 14, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): US Eastern Standard Time, I play from about 10 a.m.- to about 2:00p.m. From currently Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Saturday I'm free from 10 a.m. to 3:34 p.m. and Sunday I'm free from 10 a.m to 10 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday from 6 p.m.- 10 p.m. I can be available from those times, but mostly the morning and evening times.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I should be promoted because I have been involved with this server for a few months now and I would help some staff when there times where there are some players that were breaking the rules by mic spam, ghosting, or doing some suspicious activity. I can ease some stress on staff by bearing some of the burden of checking and recording players that are playing suspicious. (even though I have Quick Timer for recording.....and just got OBS)

Why do you want to help the community?: I actually love the server rules because I had played a similar game ,cough Minecraft cough, with those rules which lasted five years with helping staff on hackers and cheaters. Sometimes I felt like a babysitter for staff when there are none currently online in game with only regulars, masters, and donors being somewhat in charge.

Have you previously been banned? Never been banned

Have you previously applied for staff? I never applied for staff before, so this is the first.

How did you find us?: I ended up picking this server from the amount of players as well as prop rotation and not seeing the prop's name. I also picked this server because of the theme of the server from one of my childhood cartoons with rules that are simple and easy to follow. I also picked this server since it was my first Garry's mod game-mode to play since I watch many You-tubers play this game-mode and I like to be like them by juking hunters and trying some hilarious spots.

Other:  I know I might not be promoted to staff, but I will continue to play and help staff in the ways that I can since I love the PH community and I want to be involved in the server than being a constant regular on the server.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
-1 not enough forum time
Joking! +1 your actually a really good player and it would be a great addition to the team and I really hope you get the Trusted position
You really know the rules and such a great helper when only little amount staff is on and you always welcome new players and you help the users or just regular players, you are great at catching ghosters or even hackers and you always let the staff know and I just want to say, Good Luck and I hope you get the position to be a trusted! ^-^
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
1+ Great team player / Known in the server / Has been helpful on and off server and has a 100% Can do attitude 
Best of luck on your App Ryuji
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
-1 Yusuke is bes boi

In all seriousness, +1. I can't think of any reason why you shouldn't be, in fact I'm surprised on how long it took. You help out the staff when there are ghosters and stuff like that.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
I'll remain (+0) neutral for now. I'll let the other staff members give their opinions towards you first.
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
I haven’t had any issues or problem with you when we’re on. From what I’ve seen you know the rules and stuff but it’s still going to be a +0 for me. If I played with you more then it would be a +1 for me but I haven’t gotten on today because I was busy cleaning my dumb house. If I end up playing with you tomorrow and Monday and I see more than 1 good thing then I will change my vote to a +1.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Im glad to see you applied. Ryuji is super helpful on the server, pointing out things when people are causing issues and helping players with rules and basic questions. I think trusted would be a good opportunity for you, so I will +1 this.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
OH MY GOD ITS MY TWIN.

+1 does a great job of communicating to players what should be done and how to do things correctly. You know the rules and you meet all staff requirements I think you would make an excellent trusted. 

I wish you the best of luck

-Andre
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
You meet all the minimum requirements and more to become trusted. A good and helpful attitude with good game play is also a plus.

+1 from me not much needs to be said
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
A very refine player in helping staff with catching the evil doers. You easily know when people start their ghosting deeds and when someone is doing something beyond comprehension. You're an awesome player in game and you are very chill among the things that happen. This app has been in high demand and I'm glad you finally got to it. I'd love to see you rising to the ranks dude. You're also awesome to talk to on discord. This a +1 from me.