Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sadbutdepressed Unban
Steam Name: Sadbutdepressed
id:STEAM_0:0:77561109
banned by:JustKuono
reason:ghosting
reason for unban: i wasn't ghosting as is clearly obvious by my round performance, i went off some rounds and others i did not. on the rounds i did, most of the time the people were in bunches in the same room, and I had justified reasons to shoot. I tend to check each rooms corners, ontop of things, next to things, and tight spots as those are obvious hiding spots a prop would take. if thats not proof enough, there is the fact that I was put on the other team after my good performances, and yet on the other side i still did the same as i did on the other side. There is a video posted on this for a ban, and I stop moving at random points because i disconnected from the server due to my trash wifi. if that isn't believable, there are people in the server that you can ask if i did or did not disconnect a few times. 

All in all, a unban would be nice as I was having a fun time on the server with both the gaming and the community members online. 
Feel free to message me on Steam or something to ask me any other questions you need answers to, I'd be willing to respond and help to ensure I can continue playing.

Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel Angel
Please unban, a ban is really over the top..

+1 for Appeal for this ban

+rep good player
I doubt you were put on the other team based on your performance also if you disconnected you would have quit the game not just stand still
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(01-09-2019, 04:41 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: I doubt you were put on the other team based on your performance also if you disconnected you would have quit the game not just stand still

I was, ask whichever admin was on for that. I was forceput onto the other team. 

Secondly, that is only if I do not reconnect my wifi before the countdown that happens (the server attempts to reconnect)
If that fails, I am returned to the main menu which happened I think only once. Otherwise, I would be reconnected. I missed spawning in a few rounds cause of this also as I wouldn't manage to spawn in time.

also what are those included pictures of chat? neither of those people have any relevance to what is being discussed here.
Those pictures are a part of his signature, not something he posted for your unban request.
However myself on this, im a +1 to unban for the time being bc in my personal opinion, the video isn't supportive enough for a ban.

Also as a side note, the title of your unban request isn't the best idea. When putting these in, in the future, try to be mature/professional about it, things go better for you that way.
imma go with a +1 on the unban. There are some moments where there are suspicious kills but the video didnt show enough evidence

i also changed the title of the thread because it was immature and rude to call people salty especially staff members
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-09-2019, 05:09 PM)Kasumi Wrote: imma go with a +1 on the unban. There are some moments where there are suspicious kills but the video didnt show enough evidence

i also changed the title of the thread because it was immature and rude to call people salty especially staff members

Not really sure if that’s enuf to censor but ok

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
i feel there is a lot of support for my unban, and with the lack of evidence and support for it I would like to push for an unban due to the lack of an offense.
Here's the thing though, Dink won't get around to this until the 24 hour ban is up anyways. Dink has been way busy with his life right now. You'd be better suited just waiting it out.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(01-09-2019, 05:53 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Here's the thing though, Dink won't get around to this until the 24 hour ban is up anyways. Dink has been way busy with his life right now. You'd be better suited just waiting it out.

lmao its 1 month.